11 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- Full time (11)
- 04 August 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Bristol, BS5 7TJ
- From £31,365 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Applications are invited from suitably experienced practitioners for the post of Band 6 Specialist Recovery Practitioner with the Bristol South Assessment and Recovery Team. Applicants must ...
- 29 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc.
This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified and experienced B5 physiotherapists to gain experience within a diverse and friendly rotation programme across health and social care service providers in City and Hackney. Our rotations are within community; ...
- 27 July 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton, BN2 3EW
- £24,907-£30,615 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and well-organised Band 5 nurse or therapist to work in the Referral Management Hub in Brighton. The Hub supports all the referrals to Brighton and Hove Responsive Services and the rehabilitation beds in ...
- 31 July 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambourne / Ely or Peterborough / Huntingdon, CB23 6HL
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa pro rata
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you dynamic, enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference? Do you want to save the NHS money? Can you unblock hospital beds? Can you make a difference to someone's quality of life? Can you help patients be where they ...
- 29 July 2020
- Affinity Trust - Portsmouth, PO4
- £30,090 per year
Introduction We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Female Support Manager to oversee two of our Registered Care locations in Portsmouth. The homes support 6 people with learning disabilities and complex needs, including additional health needs...
- 24 July 2020
- ESHT - Lewes, BN21 2UD
- £21,892 - £24,157 per anum
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Band 4 Duty Coordinator to work within an Integrated Health and Social Care community rehabilitation team. Joint Community Rehabilitation (JCR) team is a short-term service which assesses and treats people within ...
- 03 August 2020
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH7 7DW
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
We are pleased to announce an exciting vacancy for a full-time Band 3 Discharge Key worker to support a multi-disciplinary team specialising in the needs of older people. This is an opportunity to assist the Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists...
- 04 August 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Yeovil, BA20 2BN
- £38,890 - £44,503 £38,890 - £44,503
A Vacancy at Somerset NHS Foundation Trust (formerly Somerset Partnership). Are you an Experienced Band 6 looking to take the next step in your career and looking for leadership/management opportunities? We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 7 Therapy ...
- 28 July 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Hillingdon, HA6 1TG
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inc HCAS
Single Vacancy Available Hillingdon Health and Care Partners (HHCP) is focused on delivering integrated care across its providers with a wide range of partner organisations and stakeholders, including acute trusts, mental health trusts, local authorities, ...
- 07 August 2020
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow North East, G4 9XE
- £35,884.67 to £42,212.73 per year
Job Description Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership (GHSCP) are working closely with the SSSC and Care Inspectorate to continue to improve the quality of homecare support across Glasgow. An opportunity has arisen for the position of Quality Improvement ...