97 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (97)
- Scotland (34)
- South East England (19)
- North West England (10)
- North East England (8)
- South West England (6)
- Eastern England (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- London (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 17 June 2022
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Flitwick, Bedford
- £18,333 to £18,516 per year, pro rata
- £18,333 - £18,516 per annum pro rata or £9.25 - £9.44 per hour
Team: Ferndale Residential Care Home Job Family: CBG2 - Providing Salary: £18,333 - £18,516 per annum pro rata or £9.25 - £9.44 per hour Hours: 25 hours per week - this may include weekends and bank holidays, which are subject to enhancements Location:: ...
- 14 June 2022
- Social Care & Education Jobs - Wimborne, Dorset
- £20,072 to £20,615 per year
We are recruiting for a full-time, Housekeeper close to the Wimborne area of Dorset. It is essential that you are a car driver due to the location of the role. This job vacancy is based approximately a 20-minute commute from Wimborne via the B3078. The ...
- 14 June 2022
- Social Care & Education Jobs - Thetford, Norfolk
- £9.65 to £9.65 per hour
We are recruiting for a Cleaner for a specialist school who provide education and care for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities close to the Thetford area of Norfolk. This job vacancy is based about a 15-minute commute from Thetford. ...
- 14 June 2022
- Social Care & Education Jobs - Bristol, South West England
- £17,132 to £21,412 per year
We are recruiting for a full-time, Housekeeper close to the Bristol area of Avon. This job vacancy is based approximately a 15-minute commute from the centre of Bristol via Redland Road and the A4044. We are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s biggest ...
- 20 June 2022
- Isle of Wight Council - Ryde, Isle Of Wight
- £9.79 per hour
The Adelaide is a Resource Centre offering Reablement, respite and day-care for the elderly. We are seeking to appoint positive committed casual domestic staff to cover sickness and annual leave. you will be working within a team of domestics within the centre...
- 01 July 2022
- South Lanarkshire Council - East Kilbride, G75 8LG
- £11.56 to £12.06 per hour
Job Description Do you want to make positive difference to the lives of others? We are transforming Care at Home services through the development of exciting new approaches that will bring positive and life changing improvements to those who receive our ...
- 06 June 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Wiltshire, Wiltshire, SP2 7TU
- £33,486.00 to £35,336.00 per year
EXPERIENCED OT - OPTIMISING CARE - WILTSHIRE Your new company Following a successful initial project Wiltshire are expanding their small team promoting single handed care by optimising the way care is delivered through training and the provision of equipment. ...
- 13 June 2022
- The Future Care Group - Surbiton, London, KT6 6QR
- £9.65 per hour
- Employment Benefit Scheme
Housekeeper Weekends 16 Hours Per Week £9.65 Per Hour Southborough Nursing Home, 12-14 Langley Avenue, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6QL Have you ever thought about a career in Social Care? Or you maybe already work in the Social Care Sector and looking for an ...
- 11 June 2022
- Nurse Seekers Ltd - CT10 2AD
- £22,000 to £27,500 per year
Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of one of the top Charity Healthcare providers in the UK, and they are currently looking to take on a Care Supervisor to lead and supervise care teams to deliver compassionate, effective and high-quality, person-centred care...
- 29 June 2022
- Bield Housing and Care - Cumnock
- £9.90 per hour
We are currently looking for a Casual Retirement Housing with Meals Assistant to work on a casual basis, covering periods of absence for permanent members of staff across the Cumnock area. The candidate should be available to provide cover at Glebe & Warrick ...