22 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (22)
- Eastern England (5)
- London (4)
- North West England (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- Cymru (3)
- East Midlands (1)
- South East England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 27 August 2021
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - tattenham, KT185NU
- £41,902 - £47,684 including fringe
Paramedic Practitioner Community PCN- Band 7 Role Purpose Banstead Primary Care Network (BPCN) is developing an integrated model of care, with Surrey Downs Health and Care (SDHC) to form Banstead Integrated Community Services (BICS), looking to provide care to...
- 03 September 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 23 August 2021
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Buckley, LL57 2PW
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM/SECONDMENT FOR 12 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE SECONDMENT POSITION, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM YOUR CURRENT LINE MANAGER PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THIS POST. An exciting ...
- 13 September 2021
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Wrexham, LL13 7TD
- £18,576 - £19,918 pro rata
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT - BANK - BAND 2 Would you like a post that is flexible in the number of hours you work? Do you enjoy working in a variety of different and interesting locations? Essential requirement - NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent We are ...
- 15 September 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M20 2LW
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum, pro rata
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 24 August 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - London, WC2N 5DU
- £600.00 per day
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Lead Service Designer to join their team on a contract basis. Contract Length: 8 months Location: remote IR35: Inside Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 We’re interested in people with skills in: ● Creating and ...
- 01 September 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Lincolnshire, LN5 7JH
A Vacancy at Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. Indicative Band 8a - (£47,126 - £53,219) Fixed term contract for 12 months Full time post (37.5 hours) however, flexible working and job share could be considered. Working within the Lincolnshire ...
- 08 September 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon/Cambridge/Peterborough, PE29 6FN
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented data specialist to contribute to the continued development of our Trust. This newly created leadership role, within a dynamic and expanding team, will be responsible for developing and enhancing the analysis ...
- 19 August 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 8UG
- £65,664 - £75,874 per annum
Senior Finance Lead - NAO and Accountability We are looking for someone with experience of public or parliamentary accountability to lead our team coordinating NHS England and NHS Improvement's work with the National Audit Office and the Public Accounts ...
- 15 September 2021
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - King's Lynn, PE30 5NU
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata pa
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Assistant Practioner or a qualified Nursing Associate has become available in the Kings Lynn Primary Care Network Team. The successful candidate will support the Registered Nurses in the contribution of on-...