5 Health social care swyddi yn Eastern EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (5)
- 06 October 2021
- Provide CIC - Chelmsford, CM2 5PF
- Dependent on experience
Are you a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic Nurse or Paramedic? UCRT is a 7 day service that responds to the crisis needs of patients in their own homes, including nursing and residential care homes, to avoid admission to hospital or the need for new ...
- 15 October 2021
- Provide CIC - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
• To engage with individuals in the community and improve their lifestyle and self-management capacity in group or one to one support. • • To apply health coaching techniques to support routine individual lifestyle changes, e.g goals setting • Increase peoples...
- 12 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB4 1PR
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. CAMEO is an award-winning CPFT Early Intervention service offering assessment, treatment and support to people aged 14 - 65 years who are experiencing symptoms of psychosis for the first time. ...
- 08 October 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1TS
- £20683-21772 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 15 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE7 8FZ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
To act as a specialist registered professional in providing specialist assessment, rehabilitation and discharge planning support for the most complex group of patients with complex health needs on discharge from the acute hospital and community pathways. You ...