31 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (31)
- South East England (8)
- South West England (7)
- London (4)
- Cymru (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – St Martins Hospital, Canterbury CT1 1TD £82,096- £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. This is pro...
- 12 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Buckley, LL57 2PW
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of District Nursing Sister / Team Leader to manage and lead the District Nursing Team in Buckley Health Centre. The successful candidate will lead and manage the Buckley District Nursing Team, supporting the team...
- 25 September 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Essex area, CM7 9AE
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Job / Department Overview An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated social workers to join Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) as locally we invest in the development of social workers and as we play a lead role in the ‘Think...
- 16 October 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Bath, BA1 3QE
- £24,907 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION WITH THE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably ...
- 06 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Rhyl, LL18 5UJ
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT - BANK - BAND 2 Would you like a post that is flexible in the number of hours you work? Do you enjoy working in a variety of different and interesting locations? Essential requirement - NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent We are ...
- 09 October 2020
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow East, G40 3AP
- £30,946.77 to £36,040.88 per year
Job Description You will work independently within a team to contribute to the delivery of an Environmental Health service within Glasgow with particular emphasis upon the suppression of the Covid-19 pandemic. You must be enthusiastic and motivated with a ...
- 14 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Senior Finance Lead - NAO and Accountability We are looking for someone with experience of public or parliamentary accountability to lead our team coordinating NHS England and NHS Improvement's work with the National Audit Office and the Public Accounts ...
- 01 October 2020
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
• Are you an experienced administrator? • Do you have an eye for detail and problem solving skills? • Are you a team player, who can work proactively in a team environment? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are look for an ...
- 02 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 1BE
If you have worked in care before then please read on. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals to support our clients in and around Chesterfield, Sheffield and Rotherham. Why should you join the QS Care team? • Excellent rates ...
- 28 September 2020
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £20,183.48 per year
Job title: Events Assistant Status: Full time, Fixed Term till 31 st March 2021 Location: Leeds Office Salary: £20,183.48per annum Closing Date: 5pm on 12 th October 2020 Interview date: Potentially 20 th or 21 st October (to be held remotely) Skills for Care ...