19 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (19)
- London (4)
- North West England (4)
- Scotland (2)
- South East England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 26 February 2021
- Moray Council - Moray Area, IV30 1BX
- £31,140.20 to £34,080.80 per year
Job Description To contribute to the continuous improvement of Provider Services through the effective operation of performance management and service development arrangements. To support the strategic development of Provider Services within the context of ...
- 16 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF10 1AE
- £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
The practice An award-winning architectural design practice, with over 20 years' experience in the housing and care sectors across a range of small to large projects. The team is made up of talented, hard-working, and committed individuals, many of whom have ...
- 11 February 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1FR
- The salary for this role will be commensurate with the skills required to contribute effectively in such a large and complex organisation.
At Barts Health, it is our diverse and talented people who make the real difference. Our vision is to be known for excellence and innovation, and for providing safe and compassionate care to the people of east London and beyond – and it is our colleagues who ...
- 25 February 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME8 0NJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
• Are you a paramedic or a nurse looking for an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction? • Do you have experience being an autonomous practitioner? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are looking for proactive clinicians...
- 09 February 2021
- Colten Care - Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1FF
- £12 to £13.5 per hour
Job Description Activity Leader Based at Newstone House, Sturminster Newton DT10 1FF £12.00 per hour plus enhancements Pay Breakdown: £12.00 p/h basic weekday rate Plus an additional £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement 40 hours per week including alternate weekends...
- 15 February 2021
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 8EL
- £37,638 - £44,780 Per Annum Inc
A Vacancy at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. About the team: The memory service offers a single point of access for comprehensive assessment, diagnostic and treatment services for individuals over the age of 18 living in Lambeth and Southwark ...
- 05 March 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Loughborough, LE11 2DY
Assistant Room Leader Full time (40 hours per week)A fantastic opportunity to be part of a dedicated nursery team committed to delivering a market-leading provision. You must be able to evidence proven abilities in all aspects of the role and have previously ...
- 18 February 2021
- TLC Group - EN5 2SQ
- £18 to £19 per hour
- £18.00 - £19.00 per hour
Carlton Court Care Home are looking for an experienced Unit Manager to cover Nights to join their senior clinical team at their care home in Barnet. Carlton Court Care Home is part of TLC Care who pride themselves in not only delivering the highest standards ...
- 02 March 2021
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6DR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum / pro rata
A Vacancy at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. An exciting opportunity has risen to join our compassionate Nursing teams in the Out of Hospital Service in Coventry with Vacancies within the Wound Care Service. Working hours for the Wound Care ...