15 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (15)
- London (3)
- North West England (2)
- South East England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 02 March 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Job advert for 8a User Experience Designer-Researcher -FutureNHS Collaboration Platform This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced health and social care communicator to support with the effective account and stakeholder management and communications ...
- 19 February 2021
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Intermediate Care Services are well established within Walsall with a fully integrated domiciliary service and excellent relationships with Social Services, the CCG and the Acute Sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Intermediate Care Services...
- 24 February 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W1D 3HZ
- £45,780 - £51,393 PA inc. HCAS
Homeless Health Nurse Practitioner This is an exciting opportunity for a compassionate nurse to join a team that provides health care to the homeless population of Central London and to act as an advocate, liaising with both statutory and voluntary agencies to...
- 03 March 2021
- HC-One Ltd - Droylsden, North West, M43 7QE
- £9.50 per hour
About The Role As a Night Manager (Non-Clinical) at HC One, you’ll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are ...
- 16 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3BE
- £32,000.00 to £38,000.00 per year
The Practice A modern architectural studio full of passion and drive specialising in residential, social housing and care homes. If you're a Newly Qualified Architect who would love to really develop alongside some the most energetic and creative architects in...
- 10 February 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Prescot, L341PJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Advert for Quality Review Visit Lead Reviewer Are you an experienced registered nurse, allied health professional or a social worker? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? A Quality Review Visit Lead Reviewer could be the post for you In response...
- 26 February 2021
- Moray Council - Moray Area, IV30 1BX
- £31,140.20 to £34,080.80 per year
Job Description To contribute to the continuous improvement of Provider Services through the effective operation of performance management and service development arrangements. To support the strategic development of Provider Services within the context of ...
- 16 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF10 1AE
- £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
The practice An award-winning architectural design practice, with over 20 years' experience in the housing and care sectors across a range of small to large projects. The team is made up of talented, hard-working, and committed individuals, many of whom have ...
- 11 February 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1FR
- The salary for this role will be commensurate with the skills required to contribute effectively in such a large and complex organisation.
At Barts Health, it is our diverse and talented people who make the real difference. Our vision is to be known for excellence and innovation, and for providing safe and compassionate care to the people of east London and beyond – and it is our colleagues who ...
- 25 February 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME8 0NJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
• Are you a paramedic or a nurse looking for an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction? • Do you have experience being an autonomous practitioner? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are looking for proactive clinicians...