23 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (23)
- North West England (7)
- London (5)
- South East England (3)
- Scotland (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 05 February 2021
- Westgate Healthcare - HP22 5ZB
- £10.2 to £11.2 per hour
It is really important that our team feel safe when coming to work. We are taking extra precautions in all of our homes, including having freely available PPE, enhanced cleaning, strict hand hygiene, daily temperature checks for all team members and access to ...
- 03 February 2021
- Videotile Learning Ltd - Altham, Accrington
(Experienced or recently graduated) - Altham, Lancashire - £17,000 - £25,000. North West based market leading eLearning production company specialising in the creation of high-quality video based online training courses. We are looking to add some new creative...
- 10 February 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Prescot, L341PJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Advert for Quality Review Visit Lead Reviewer Are you an experienced registered nurse, allied health professional or a social worker? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? A Quality Review Visit Lead Reviewer could be the post for you In response...
- 09 February 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - London, WC2N 5DU
- £600.00 per day
Our central government client are currently looking for a Service Design Lead to join their team. Contract Length: 6 months Location: Remote / WFH IR35: Inside Pay Rate to Candidate: up to £600 per day umbrella Requirements : The Service Design Lead will ...
- 26 February 2021
- Moray Council - Moray Area, IV30 1BX
- £31,140.20 to £34,080.80 per year
Job Description To contribute to the continuous improvement of Provider Services through the effective operation of performance management and service development arrangements. To support the strategic development of Provider Services within the context of ...
- 16 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF10 1AE
- £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
The practice An award-winning architectural design practice, with over 20 years' experience in the housing and care sectors across a range of small to large projects. The team is made up of talented, hard-working, and committed individuals, many of whom have ...
- 11 February 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1FR
- The salary for this role will be commensurate with the skills required to contribute effectively in such a large and complex organisation.
At Barts Health, it is our diverse and talented people who make the real difference. Our vision is to be known for excellence and innovation, and for providing safe and compassionate care to the people of east London and beyond – and it is our colleagues who ...
- 25 February 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME8 0NJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
• Are you a paramedic or a nurse looking for an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction? • Do you have experience being an autonomous practitioner? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are looking for proactive clinicians...
- 09 February 2021
- Colten Care - Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1FF
- £12 to £13.5 per hour
Job Description Activity Leader Based at Newstone House, Sturminster Newton DT10 1FF £12.00 per hour plus enhancements Pay Breakdown: £12.00 p/h basic weekday rate Plus an additional £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement 40 hours per week including alternate weekends...
- 15 February 2021
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 8EL
- £37,638 - £44,780 Per Annum Inc
A Vacancy at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. About the team: The memory service offers a single point of access for comprehensive assessment, diagnostic and treatment services for individuals over the age of 18 living in Lambeth and Southwark ...