3 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 11 October 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Kent, Kent, CT16 1AT
- £38,910.00 to £43,521.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Kent for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within an Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services ...
- 09 October 2019
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Various locations across the Hillingdon Borough, NW1
- £20,197 to £20,871 per year
About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first About the job Targeted Programmes Transition team work in prioritised primary schools with those young people identified as at most risk of not successfully transitioning from primary to ...
- 07 October 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66 1LL
- £16,053 per year
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...