5 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 February 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Morriston, SA6 6NL
- £37,570 to £43,772 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated person to join the neuro muscular specialist team covering Swansea Bay and Hywel Dda University Health Boards as a clinical care coordinator. The post is a generic post and ...
- 18 February 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Harold Hill, RM3 9SU
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum plus HCAS
Do you want to be part of aninnovative, dynamic organisationthat iscommitted todeliveringquality , safe and effective patient care? NELFT provides award winning community and mental healthcare for over 2 million people. We work to ensure our patients, their ...
- 14 February 2020
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £18,301.00 to £19,952.00 per year
Job Description Financial Assessment Assistant, Perth (PKC06267) £18,301 - £19,952 - Fixed Term (For 6 months) Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull St, Perth, PH1 5GD The purpose of the job is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the project team ...
- 25 February 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Oldham, OL9 8NG
- 17,652-19,020 pro rota
Do you want to be part of a team that was shortlisted for the National Nursing Times awards and General practice awards for 2017. Do you have a keen interest in helping adults of Oldham maximise their independence. We’re looking for Band 7 Therapy Lead in ...
- 26 February 2020
- Reading Borough Council - Reading, Berkshire
- £60,044 to £74,905 per year
We are introducing this new transformational role to be an instrumental player in delivering our ambitious Customer Experience Strategy. We are really proud of our new strategy which you can read about here. You may not have worked in the public sector before ...