16 Designer swyddi yn CymruDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Cymru (16)
- Abertawe (3)
- Caerdydd (2)
- Sir Gaerfyrddin (2)
- Gwynedd (2)
- Castell-nedd Port Talbot (2)
- Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr (1)
- Bro Morgannwg (1)
- Torfaen (1)
- Wrecsam (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 June 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - SA19
- £138.56 per day
Welsh Speaking Design Technology Teacher needed in Carmarthenshire. Are you a committed and dedicated Design Technology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Carmarthenshire based secondary school is looking to ...
- 27 May 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £44,863 to £45,859 per year
Principal Engineer - Structures - Engineering Services Job description 37 hours per week The Engineering Design Section is based at the main Bridgend County Borough Council Civic (BCBC) Offices in the heart of Bridgend Town Centre. The office benefits from ...
- 03 June 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed, NP44 8YN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Community Children’s Nursing Service (CCNS)- Band 6 Deputy Team Manager An opportunity has arisen within the CCNS for 2 full time Deputy Team Managers to support the operational and professional management of the CCNS North and South Team respectively. The ...
- 03 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Project Support Officers to join Swansea Bay's Transformation team. The successful applicant will support the delivery of the Health Board's ambitious annual plan, across either the Planned Care Programme, supporting ...
- 23 June 2021
- University of South Wales - Cardiff County, Wales
The journalism teaching team in the Faculty of Creative Industries at the University of South Wales provides an award-winning education across a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Colleagues are professional practitioners and/or leading ...
- 09 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea / Neath Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £60,257 - £90,928 £60,257 - £90,928 per annum, pro rata
Cluster Academic GP Fellow – Cwmtawe Cluster Network We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic GP for a unique role within an evolving and innovative team. If you are interested in progressing your career and contributing to the ...
- 03 June 2021
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £34,804 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
Location: This position will be based at the Bay Campus, Swansea University To deliver its sustainable top 30 ambition Swansea University needs a workforce with the differentiated skills necessary to ensure that it can deliver excellence in research, teaching...
- 18 June 2021
- Glyndwr University - Wrexham, Wales
- £35,845 to £39,151 per year
Full time, Permanent We are looking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Lecturer in Biosciences to support the development and delivery of the curriculum in our Applied Science area which covers a range of undergraduate courses in BSc Forensic Science, ...
- 22 June 2021
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David - Wales, UK
- £35,845 to £41,526 per year
- THE ROLE - The post of Lecturer in Early Years Education and Care will be located within the Yr Athrofa: Institute of Education and Humanities. The early years team at UWTSD are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic individual with experience of...
- 08 June 2021
- Swansea University - Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
- together with USS pension benefits
Salary: Grade 9. £41,526 to 49,553 per annum with USS benefits Contract: This is a fixed term position or secondment opportunity for 12 months. Location: St David’s Park, Carmarthen. Travel to other sites will be required. The College of Human and Health ...