109 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (109)
- London (17)
- North West England (17)
- South East England (14)
- West Midlands (13)
- Eastern England (12)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- South West England (6)
- Cymru (5)
- East Midlands (3)
- North East England (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 June 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Neath Port Talbot, SA11 3SU
- £24,907 to £30,615 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated Pharmacy Technician to join the Community Resource Team (CRT) in Neath Port Talbot. The post will be within the Community Medicines Management Team (CMMT) to provide medicines management support to ...
- 21 June 2020
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £29718 - £31541 Per Year Depending on Experience
5106 Course Team Leader (Employability/ESOL) Apprenticeships, Partnership and Innovation (API) Salary : £29,718 to £31,541 p.a. Closing Date: Monday 6th July - 12pm Interview Date: Tuesday 14th July 2020 We are looking for a course team leader who understands ...
- 23 June 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow / London, HA1 3UJ
- £50,575 - £56,490 pa inc. HCAS
Do you have the skills and enthusiasm to lead and manage an exemplary Uro-Oncology Cancer Nursing Team ? This is a great opportunity for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our cancer services team as a Senior CNS. Serving a population of over 930,000 ...
- 25 June 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - ch65
- £80 to £140 per day
We are looking for a 0.8 FTE teacher of Business Studies, Health and Social Care, and Travel and Tourism to cover maternity leave from September. The position is 4 days per week and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of ...
- 02 July 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £40,233 - £75,025 per annum
Specialty Doctor in Palliative Medicine Swansea Bay University Health Board This is fixed term for 4months initially but there is a possibility of a further extension We are looking for a Specialty Doctor with vision and drive to join our motivated and skilled...
- 03 July 2020
- University of Hull - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £52,560 to £59,135 per year
The Department of Sport, Health and Exercise Science sits within the Faculty of Health Sciences and teaches over 400 students, including over 40 postgraduates studying MSc by Research or PhD. We now seek to appoint a senior lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics ...
- 06 July 2020
- Optalis Ltd - Berkshire, RG41 2PY
- £16,875 - £18,950 per annum
Optalis was launched back in 2011 as a Local Authority Trading Company (LATC) to provide Adult Social Services on behalf of our shareholders. We were the 2nd LATC in the country to do so, and now we are one of the largest in the UK with around 700 employees ...
- 08 July 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - E9 5RB
- £30,480 to £49,571 per year
Rated "good" by Ofsted in 2018, the school is an all age special setting for pupils aged 3 to 19 with severe and profound disabilities, and a small but growing cohort of pupils in the early years with autism. The school is expanding in pupil numbers and we ...
- 26 June 2020
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust - Haywards Heath, RH16 4EX
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum, pro rata
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) Trust is the regional teaching hospital working across two sites: the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton and the Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath. We provide general acute services to the general ...
- 07 July 2020
- University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Vet Medicine - Edinburgh, Scotland
Usher Institute Senior Teaching Fellow and Programme Director UE09 - £52,559 - £59,135 per annum pro rata Previous applicants need not reapply The University of Edinburgh Health & Social Care Data Driven Innovation programme seeks to appoint an experienced ...