12 Health social care swyddi yn South East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 12 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HD
- £110.00 to £160.00 per day
A school in Folkestone is seeking a Health and Social care teacher to start immediately. Your new company Hays Education are a market leader with established and exclusive partnerships with schools across Kent. This School is based in Folkestone and has a ...
- 27 March 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 11 March 2020
- AoC Jobs - OX14 1DL
- £21.67 - £27.98 Per Hour
£21.67 - £27.98 per hour Various hours per week Various weeks per annum Various Campuses Fixed term until 10th July 2020 The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint hourly paid staff in the School of Health and Education an outstanding area of the...
- 03 March 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Epsom, KT18 7EG
- £21,374 to £22,742 pa inc HCAS
Healthcare Assistant Band 2 to work in the Paediatric A&E Department Epsom General Hospital base site: Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust is rated as Good by the CQC and we’d welcome applications from individuals committed to being part of the ...
- 09 March 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum/ pro-rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the john Warin ward (Tropical Medicine and infectious disease department) within the field of Discharge Planning. The post holder aims to facilitate effective, efficient and timely discharge of patients from hospital and ...
- 10 March 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - County Wide, ME16 9NW
- £21,089 - £23,761 pa
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019 We are seeking to recruit a forward thinking and enthusiastic person to an exciting and diverse Liaison and ...
- 12 March 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, RG24 9NA
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
Deputy Sister/Charge Nurse – Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Location: Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester Role Description: Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you able to use your expert communication skills to work with patients and families...
- 09 March 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK4 4EN
- £44,606 to £50,819 pa inc
A Vacancy at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. This is a key opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual who has a flair for working within a changing environment: developing and introducing evidence based models of care and who ...
- 23 March 2020
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT - Southampton, SO14 2AA
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Paediatric Medical Unit at Southampton Children’s Hospital for highly motivated, dedicated Senior Healthcare Support Workers, with experience of working with children and young people in an acute hospital setting. ...
- 04 March 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa
We have an exciting new vacancy for Band 6 Care Coordinators to join the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service (EIP). The post is for 30 hours in West Kent. This is a time for transformation where the Early Intervention in Psychosis service is evolving to ...