4 Health social care swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 15 September 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £27,478.66 to £30,029.46 per year
- £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6577. Full Time, 37 hours per week. Permanent. £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 35 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teachers’ Pensions Scheme. ...
- 27 August 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Geoffrey Rhodes Centre, NE6 2UZ
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Matron to support the Matron with managing the Integrated Care Teams within the Community Directorate. The successful applicant will be expected to lead nursing development across the intermediate care ...
- 21 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £82,096 - £110,683 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Stroke Medicine (on a full-time or part-time basis) to its award-winning Stroke Service. ...
- 14 September 2021
- AWD online - Newcastle, Newcastle
- Starting from £37,464 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Children’s Services Operations Support Manager with proven experience of planning and delivering person-centred services to meet the needs of adults, children and young people, and a developed understanding of both child protection issues and the issues ...