3 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 06 July 2021
- Bishop Auckland College - Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- £18,684.00 to £33,313.00 per year, pro rata
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a 1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Health & Social Care who will be responsible for the effective and efficient teaching and coordination of courses within the relevant curriculum area. The successful candidate will ...
- 13 July 2021
- National Care Group - Durham, DH1 1AF
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
- Excellent Plus Benefits
Job Description Your potential plus our commitment changes lives National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, ...
- 20 July 2021
- Parkhouse Bell - Hartlepool, County Durham
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
Employability Tutor Parkhouse Bell are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with 'Triage’, one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and skills training. Triage are recruiting for a Employability Tutor to join their growing team to support...