5 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 15 September 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £27,478.66 to £30,029.46 per year
- £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6577. Full Time, 37 hours per week. Permanent. £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 35 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teachers’ Pensions Scheme. ...
- 24 September 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,929 to £34,549 per year
The Vacancy Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Health and Social Care The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in ...
- 23 September 2021
- Abacus Day Nursery - Hebburn, Tyne & Wear
- £17,784 per year
Job Description We are looking for Early Years Practitioners two full timers who are dedicated, energetic with an enthusiastic personality, you are required to work in a very busy, family-run nursery rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. The position is on a shift ...
- 21 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £82,096 - £110,683 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Stroke Medicine (on a full-time or part-time basis) to its award-winning Stroke Service. ...
- 14 September 2021
- AWD online - Newcastle, Newcastle
- Starting from £37,464 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Children’s Services Operations Support Manager with proven experience of planning and delivering person-centred services to meet the needs of adults, children and young people, and a developed understanding of both child protection issues and the issues ...