7 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 15 September 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £27,478.66 to £30,029.46 per year
- £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6577. Full Time, 37 hours per week. Permanent. £27,478.66 - £30,029.46 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 35 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teachers’ Pensions Scheme. ...
- 21 September 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,929 to £34,549 per year
The Vacancy Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Health and Social Care. The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in ...
- 27 August 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Geoffrey Rhodes Centre, NE6 2UZ
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Matron to support the Matron with managing the Integrated Care Teams within the Community Directorate. The successful applicant will be expected to lead nursing development across the intermediate care ...
- 28 August 2021
- senploy - Durham, County Durham
- £8 to £9 per hour
Teaching Assistant - Durham We are currently recruiting for a teaching assistant on behalf a special needs school based in Durham. The school is looking for an early year's specialist to support in their EYFS Primary group. If successful, you will be ...
- 04 September 2021
- senploy - Newcastle upon Tyne
- £375 to £415 per day
A fantastic SEND school in Newcastle requires enthusiastic and proactive LSA's .This school caters for pupils with; ASD, complex needs and PMLD; so any previous experience working with SEND children or health and social care would be ideal. However, the most ...
- 21 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £82,096 - £110,683 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Stroke Medicine (on a full-time or part-time basis) to its award-winning Stroke Service. ...
- 14 September 2021
- AWD online - Newcastle, Newcastle
- Starting from £37,464 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Children’s Services Operations Support Manager with proven experience of planning and delivering person-centred services to meet the needs of adults, children and young people, and a developed understanding of both child protection issues and the issues ...