11 Social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 19 November 2021
- Warrington & Vale Royal College - Warrington, Cheshire
- £24,070 to £30,443 per year, pro rata
Warrington & Vale Royal College is seeking to appoint a fixed term, 0.5 FTE Lecturer in Health and Childcare. We are entering an exciting period of growth and development with the establishment of a new Health and Social Care Academy at the Warrington Campus. ...
- 24 November 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Manchester, M1 4BT
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
Role title: Technical Adviser Location: Manchester The Roles 1 x 12 months maternity cover until January 2023 1 x fixed term contract until May 2022 The post holder will provide technical advice to ensure the quality of work across a specific area of the NICE ...
- 04 November 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Bolton, North West, BL1 1RU
- £11.27 per hour
Access to Information Officer needed in Bolton paying £11.27 per hr PAYE Ref: 0005 1F20 / 1 This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis To manage and process Data Subject Access Requests under information rights legislation including privacy and ...
- 18 November 2021
- senploy - Welton
- £10 per hour
We are working to support a local Special Educational Needs School in West Hull, to provide additional staff. This is predominantly long-term support placements due to the intake of new students. We are seeking qualified and experience Care Assistants, due to ...
- 09 November 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
Are you excited about improving health and care treatments and pathways? Do you enjoy working closely with people accessing care systems to support their experience? Then you should be working with our National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical ...
- 22 November 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M25 3BL
- Band 7 - £40,057 - £45,839 Band 8A - £47,126 - £53,219
A Vacancy at Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. We are delighted to be seeking at recruit to a number of different posts across the CYP-IAPT 0-2s and PT Courses. Prospective candidates for PT course will be highly skilled, experienced and ...
- 04 November 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M5 5AP
- £40,057 - £45,839 (pro rata if part time)
A Vacancy at Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust). This is an exciting opportunity to join the the Greater Manchester Neurorehabilitation Integrated Stroke & Delivery Network (www.gmisdn.org.uk & ...
Senior Clinical Fellow in Trauma & Orthopaedics | Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 26 November 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston and Chorley, PR2 9HT
- £50,017 Based on 40 hours
We are looking to recruit a new Senior Clinical Fellow to the Department. This post would be a participant on a 1 in 11 middle grade rota, and would be suitable for a person wishing to increase their experience in the management of Orthopaedic Elective Surgery...
- 12 November 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
A Vacancy at Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust. Clinical Educator for Getting Ahead of Harm Fixed Term / Secondment opportunity - 12 months Band 6 Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and driven nurse or midwife with a desire to develop ...
- 29 November 2021
- senploy - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £70 per day
Are you interested in working in schools as a Teaching Assistant? The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting on behalf of Primary and Secondary Schools based in Manchester and Greater Manchester. All the schools have excellent reputations within the local ...