46 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (46)
- North West England (20)
- South East England (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- North East England (1)
- Cymru (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 November 2022
- Child Dynamix - HU8 0TY
- £9.68 to £10.43 per hour
We are looking for people who: •Are qualified to minimum Level 2 in Early Years/Childcare – (Please note that Health and Social Care qualifications are not equivalent to childcare) •Are team players with creative imaginations •Has knowledge and understanding ...
- 22 November 2022
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum, pro rata
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Therapy Rehabilitation Assistant to join our team on Seddon Suite Specialist Rehabilitation Unit, St Helens Hospital. This is a part-time post which includes weekend working one in every four weeks. The successful ...
- 30 November 2022
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wallsend, NE28 6BB
- £27,055 - £32,934 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Medicines Management Pharmacy Technician - Primary Care (Wallsend Primary Care Network) We have a great opportunity for pharmacy technicians wishing to develop their ...
- 10 November 2022
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Welwyn, AL6 9PW
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum pro rata
We are looking to recruit a therapist to provide expert clinical triage of therapy referrals received by our Community neuro team. The role includes telephone triaging patients to establish needs and directing patients to the appropriate part of the community ...
- 24 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Altrincham, WA14 1RZ
- £20,330 - £21,777 Per Annum, Pro Rata
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation (TLCO)- an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in the borough...
- 01 December 2022
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Camberley, GU16 7UJ
- £43,574 - £49,587 per annum inc HCAS
This post is hosted by Frimley Health Foundation trust but is a system-wide role working across the Frimley Health and Care Footprint. The successful post holder will work as part of the Frimley Placements Team and closely with the Nurse, Midwife, and AHP ...
- 04 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4PJ
- £21,730 - £23,177 PA
The administrative support provided by the School Health Service promotes the delivery of a high-quality service to children and families by health professional’s city wide • Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation on the EMIS Electronic Record, ...
- 09 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £21,730 - £23,177 Per Annum , Pro Rata
Ward A6 are looking for a senior nursing assistant to join our growing team. Ward A6 is a mixed surgical speciality emergency admitting ward. Band 3 Senior Nursing Assistant 1 x full time position Ward A6 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior nursing...
- 09 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M32 0TH
- £20,270 - £21,318 Per Annum, Pro Rata
The role is predominantly administrative, supporting the Team to ensure clients receive appropriate intervention and support in a timely manner. Good IT skills are required as the successful candidate will be required to access health databases. You will also ...
- 15 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum
To assist the organisation in providing patients, staff and visitors with high quality person centred and safe catering service, by assisting with the preparation of food stuffs and contributing to the operation and cleanliness of kitchens, dining rooms, and ...