7 Health social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 05 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Leicestershire, Leicestershire, LE4 8GQ
- £125.00 to £184.00 per day
The role Start date: Monday 20th April End date: Wednesday 15th July Subject: Health & Social Care Teacher Timetable: Full-time Interviews: ASAP The School Hays Education are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school with Academy status, based in ...
- 14 March 2020
- Protocol Education - Mansfield, Midlands, NG18
- £60 to £70 per day
SEND Teaching Assistant - Mansfield We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant role in a regional school that caters for pupils who are struggling in Mainstream Schools, to support and maintain a high level of learner engagement through collaborative...
- 24 March 2020
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £33,797 per year
- Two positions available - one post is fixed term for 12 months, one post is fixed term for 24 months.
We are inviting applications for two Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Medical Statistics (both fixed term, one for 1 year and one for 2 years) to support our expanding programme of primary and prehospital research. The successful candidate will be ...
- 17 March 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Newark, NG24 4DE
- £40,037 - £74,661 per annum
Want to work as part of an award-winning team at one of the happiest Trusts in the country? At Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you get to be part of the team helping shape the changing structures of health and social care today. This is an ...
- 27 March 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - ng7
- £60 to £70 per day
Full Time KS3 Behavioural Teaching Assistant Required – Nottingham TeacherActive are currently working with a lovely SEN provision based in Nottingham who are urgently seeking a behavioural specialist to join their team. You will be required to support ...
- 09 March 2020
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £22,417 to £26,715 per year
About The Job Interview Date: Wednesday 29 April 2020 The Faculty of Health, Education & Society's Podiatry Clinic are looking for a enthusiastic, highly organised, proactive and flexible-working person to join the team. The Clinic Coordinator will manage the ...
- 25 March 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham , Notts, NG8 3JP
- £28,785 per year
This position is Politically Restricted. Refer to Applicant Guidance notes for further information. The starting salary is £28,785 (Level One) rising to £30,507 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period...