5 Designer jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 15 October 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £36,903.07 to £39,148.02 per year
- £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6610. Full Time. Permanent. £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 46 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teacher Pension Scheme. An exciting ...
- 17 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Whitley Bay, NE29 8NH
- £33,128 - £52,090 Dependant on experience
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious individual to join our Parkinson’s Disease (PD) team. The clinical research fellow (CRF) will receive both...
- 15 October 2021
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3LE
- £22,847 to £26,341 per year
The Department and role purpose: Based in the Global Division, Recruitment and Admissions brings together a number of teams providing services in widening participation, events, enquiry management, CRM, data analysis and forecasting, projects and compliance ...
- 21 September 2021
- Home Group Limited - Durham (Mercury House), DH1 1TW
- £4.62 to £8.91 per hour
- Salary £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, brilliant benefits!
Apprentice Business Administration (Customer only) Durham Temporary for 12 months (with progression opportunities available for successful candidates) Full Time (37.5hpw) Salary £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, ...
- 24 September 2021
- Newcastle College - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE10 0JP
- £25,929 to £34,549 per year
The Vacancy Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Civil Engineering based at the Rail and Civil Engineering Academy in Felling. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills to...