56 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (56)
- Scotland (14)
- South West England (10)
- East Midlands (7)
- North West England (5)
- South East England (5)
- London (4)
- Wales (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 23 November 2020
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £36,914 to £59,135 per hour
Grade 7 £36,914 - £40,322; Grade 8 £41,526 - £51,034; Grade 9 £52,560 - £59,135 The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Strathclyde is one of the largest and most successful engineering faculties in the UK, and the largest in Scotland. As a leading ...
- 28 November 2020
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M23 2YS
- Main Scale to Upper Scale £25,714 to £41,604 per annum
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a teacher, specialising in Social Emotional and Mental Health/Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, at Saint Paul's Catholic High School. Saint Paul's is currently in a phase of expansion and ...
- 20 November 2020
- East Lothian Council - Various Locations In East Lothian, EH41 3HA
- £33,414.00 to £36,516.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Days and Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00 52 weeks per year To start from February 2021 3 posts available: Post 1: Law ...
- 16 November 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Kent, ME16 9PH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
Posted on behalf of Kent and Medway STP. We are looking for an engaging and collaborative leader, with an excellent track record of implementing transformational service change at a system level for the newly developed role of Director of Pathology ...
- 17 November 2020
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £26,715 to £30,046 per year
About us: The Faculty of the Environment and Technology is looking to appoint a technician to demonstrate and give advice on electronic circuit design, manufacture and testing. Questions and problems are varied and often challenging, and the technician will be...
- 17 November 2020
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £55,374 to £60,305 per year
Postgraduate Medical Education Location: Ormskirk Salary: £55,374 to £60,305 per annum Permanent Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020 Reference: EHM0224-1120 Make a difference, every day, to the lives of our staff and students. About the ...