5 Designer jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £32,478 - £51,069 Per annum
We are looking for two energetic, enthusiastic colleagues seeking to further enhance their nephrology experience and develop generic or subspecialty knowledge and skills. These posts are designed to provide a varied nephrology outpatient, inpatient and ...
- 26 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M21 9NJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation- an exciting, public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We're driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by working ...
- 26 November 2020
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £36,914 to £42,792 per year
Lecturer in Operating Department Practice REQ005199 School/Service: School of Sport and Health Sciences Grade/Salary: H (£36,914 - £42,792) Hours: Full time (37 hours per week, 1.0 FTE) Basis: Fixed term contract for 2 years Closing Date: 3 January 2021 ...
- 28 November 2020
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M23 2YS
- Main Scale to Upper Scale £25,714 to £41,604 per annum
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a teacher, specialising in Social Emotional and Mental Health/Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, at Saint Paul's Catholic High School. Saint Paul's is currently in a phase of expansion and ...
- 17 November 2020
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £55,374 to £60,305 per year
Postgraduate Medical Education Location: Ormskirk Salary: £55,374 to £60,305 per annum Permanent Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020 Reference: EHM0224-1120 Make a difference, every day, to the lives of our staff and students. About the ...