5 Designer jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 25 November 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £21,892 - £24,157 21,892-24,157 per annum pro rata
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the country. It provides a wide range of general and specialist clinical services and is a base for medical education, training and research. The Trust comprises of ...
- 26 November 2020
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
The University of Surrey is an international university with a world-class teaching and research profile and an enterprising spirit. Inventive and forward thinking, our heritage shows a recurring theme of doing things differently – and achieving notable ...
- 24 November 2020
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa pro rata
As a result of the expansion of our team of pharmacists and the reconfiguration of the service, an opportunity exists to join a pro-active, well respected and forward thinking Pharmacy Team delivering high quality patient care and service to our patients ...
- 16 November 2020
- University of Portsmouth - PO1 2UP
Faculty of Science and Health School of Health and Care Professions Teaching Fellow or Senior Teaching Fellow in Social Work Employment type: Fixed-term (2 years) Employment basis: Full-time Salary: Teaching Fellow £35,845 - £39,152 per annum Senior Teaching ...
- 16 November 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Kent, ME16 9PH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
Posted on behalf of Kent and Medway STP. We are looking for an engaging and collaborative leader, with an excellent track record of implementing transformational service change at a system level for the newly developed role of Director of Pathology ...