754 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (754)
- Eastern England (114)
- North West England (110)
- South East England (102)
- Scotland (91)
- West Midlands (51)
- South West England (49)
- East Midlands (46)
- London (46)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (39)
- Cymru (30)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Margate, CT9 4BF
The following post has become available within KMPT for a dynamic, self-motivated, forward thinking Administrator and will provide full secretarial and administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team. Typing will be a large part of the role so good skills ...
- 14 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
The Mother and Infant Mental Health Community Service (MIMHS) has recently been successful in securing additional funding to further expand it's multi-disciplinary team and recruit to a second full-time Social Worker in North Kent. MIMHS is a Specialist ...
- 11 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
We are looking for Senior Support Workers to be part of Medway Liaison Psychiatry. This is a rare chance to be part of Liaison Psychiatry core 24 model. You will play a key role in the multi-disciplinary team supporting and working closely with the liaison ...
- 20 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, Kent, DA1 2DL
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum inc
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019 We are seeking to recruit an accredited and widely experienced CBT Psychotherapist to work as a member of the ...
- 20 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Reporting to the Performance and Quality Manager, a talented individual is sought to support the development, implementation and maintenance of an effective Project & Business management structure within the Contracting team. In addition, the post holder will ...
- 18 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9NW
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The Mother and Infant Mental Health Service (MIMHS) is a Specialist Perinatal Mental Health Community service that covers the whole of Kent and Medway. MIMHS specialises in the assessment, diagnosis and short-term treatment of women aged 18 and above who are ...
- 21 January 2021
- Orkney Islands Council - Kirkwall, KW15 1BB
- £19,099.00 to £20,237.00 per year
Job Description ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE St Rognvald’s House Night Social Care Assistant 15.87 hours per week, shift working over seven days Permanent £27,667 - £29,180 pro rata (including shift allowance and Distant Islands Allowance) You will be required to ...
- 16 January 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £16,337 per year
28 hours per week Joining our existing residential team you will be required to undertake social care duties within the home. As a social care worker you will contribute delivering an efficient and effective service whilst meeting the principles of the Social ...
- 08 January 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
- £124,763.00 per year
Job Description We are looking for an experienced strategic and transformation leader to take our Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) into a new and exciting future. Our Partnership, between Aberdeenshire Council and NHS Grampian strives to ‘Build on a ...
- 21 January 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Livingston, EH54 6PJ
- £9.20 to £10.34 per hour
Advert post 1 - 21.6 hours per week Post 2 - 28.8 hours per week The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 04 February 2021. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels West Lothian ...