836 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (836)
- North West England (122)
- South East England (116)
- Eastern England (112)
- West Midlands (83)
- East Midlands (78)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (68)
- Scotland (66)
- London (47)
- South West England (37)
- Cymru (31)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 February 2021
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
- £39,168 to £47,405 per year
- Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Please note that this opportunity is being offered as a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 18 months. The Role Deliver a lead role in supporting and overseeing the development of Solution Focused practice within D-BIT teams and across other teams in ECC that ...
- 24 February 2021
- Angus Council - Arbroath, DD11 3LR
- £21,780.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Based at either Logan Cottage, Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath; or Rowan Cottage, Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath. You will work 37 hours per week based on a rota covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ...
- 05 March 2021
- Rutland County Council - Oakham
- £25,481 to £35,745 per year
- £25,481 - £35,745 per annum (plus £3,000 market supplement)
We are looking for two dedicated Social Workers to work in our Through Care and Protection & Permanency teams. Interested? Please read on… Who you are… • An ambitious and experienced Social Worker • Willing to embrace the Signs of Safety methodology and ...
- 25 February 2021
- Anderson Wright Consulting - DN32 0LT
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
NVQ/IQA Assessor in Health and Social Care – Training Provider – Grimsby – Up to £30,000 FTE Benefits Post of: NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care at Level 5 Reporting to: Care Manager Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 FTE depending on skills and experience Hours...
- 04 March 2021
- Comhairle nan Eilean Siar - Barra, HS9 5XE
- £38,149.00 to £41,432.00 per year
Job Description The Isle of Barra is an area of exceptional natural beauty, with a population of approx. 1200 people. There is a striking mix of pristine golden sands to wide open moorland and heather backed mountains. As the heartland of Gaelic language there...
- 22 February 2021
- Cambridge Care Homes Ltd - Haverhill, Suffolk
- £18,200 to £19,110 per year
- £1.00 per hour for additional agreed hours worked above contracted hours.
Are you a talented, conscientious, and enthusiastic Social carer who wants a real opportunity to use and develop your skills and experience? Then come and work in a friendly team where you will be valued and appreciated. We are a small residential home for 6 ...
- 03 March 2021
- Surrey County Council - Guildford, GU2 4BB
- £24,430 per year
Surrey County Council is determined to transform the way it works. This includes how it provides support to people with a learning disability and/or autism. A new specialist practitioner team has been created, to provide informed support and to apply specific ...
- 01 March 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Lanark, ML11 7NZ
- £18,790.00 to £19,658.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 26 February 2021
- Brighton & Hove City Council - Brighton, East Sussex
- £36,922 to £39,880 per year
In Brighton & Hove’s Adult Social Care Teams we passionately believe that putting relationship-based practice at the centre of everything we do enables us to provide consistent and quality support to citizens within the city so that they can lead independent ...
- 02 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Alfreton, Derbyshire
- £13.35 to £14.32 per hour
You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to service users. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability is essential. Experience of working with people with learning disabilities is ...