30 Health social care jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- South West England (30)
- Bristol (10)
- Dorset (5)
- Devon (4)
- Wiltshire (4)
- Gloucestershire (3)
- Somerset (2)
- Cornwall (1)
- North Somerset (1)
- 06 October 2020
- AWD online - Taunton, Somerset
- £21,560 to £25,450 per year
- + £36 per sleep in + Generous Benefits
Residential Child Care Worker / Team Leader who is caring, compassionate, understanding and has a passion for supporting and working with children with good leadership and supervisory experience is required to join a fantastic team at in Taunton Somerset. ...
- 09 October 2020
- PBS4 - Dorset, South West England
- £24,570 to £24,570 per year
Deputy Male Manager Deputy Manager (Male) (Known internally as Deputy Enablement Manager) Location: Dorset Hours per week: 42 hours per week Salary: £24,570 (based on £11.25per hour on a 42 hour contract) Employment Type: Permanent Must be a driver with access...
- 12 October 2020
- PBS4 - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £11.25 to £11.25 per hour
Specialist Support Worker (known internally as a Practice Lead) Salary: £11.25 per hour Location: Dorset Hours per week: 42 hours per week, however, part-time will be considered for exceptional candidates Mandatory requirements: Experience working with people ...
- 27 October 2020
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH13 7LN
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a.
St Ann’s Hospital is an acute mental health hospital located in Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset. We currently have a vacancy available for a Mental Health Support Workers to work between our Health Based Place of Safety Team and our Acute Assessment Unit Ward. ...
- 30 September 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Gloucestershire, gl511aa
- £9.00 to £13.00 per hour
Support worker mental health Hays Social Care are working with some of the best providers in and around Cheltenham to provide recovery focused, person-centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the ...
- 13 October 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Salisbury, SP2 7FD
- From £19,737 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. A great opportunity at Fountain Way Hospital, Salisbury has arrived; we are currently looking to recruit Senior Healthcare Support Worker staff into a Band 3 position for Amblescroft North. ...
- 12 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - Cornwall, TR15 2AF
- £19,000 to £20,250 per year
- £ 19,000 - £ 20,250
Support Coordinator Redruth, Cornwall Permanent, Part Time (22.5 hpw) Salary of £19,000 to £20,250 pa, pro rata £9.72 per hour if you’d prefer to work on our bank on a casual basis Plus brilliant benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives...
- 07 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - Swindon (Bosham Close), SN5 8JW
- £19,000 to £24,000 per year
- £19,000 to £24,000 per annum based on skills and experience plus sleep in or on call enhancements
Care Worker Swindon Permanent, Full & Part Time hours available (37.5 hpw if FT) £19,000 to £24,000 per annum pro rata based on skills and experience plus sleep in or on call enhancements Delivering support with a difference. That?s when it hits home. At Home ...
- 24 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - Swindon, SN5 8JW
- £20,000 to £24,000 per year
- Starting salary up to £20,000 pa pro rata based on experience plus Sleep-In and On-Call enhancements. Salary rising up to £24,000 pa once in post.
Support Worker Swindon Permanent, Full or Part time hours available (37.5 hpw if full time) Starting salary up to £20,000 pa pro rata based on experience plus Sleep-In and On-Call enhancements. Salary rising up to £24,000 pa once in post. Delivering support ...
- 21 October 2020
- Guidant Group - Exeter, Devon, EX1 3JP
Exeter, Devon Circa £22,500 per annum FTC until December 2021, working Full Time, 37 hours per week Giving children and young people the foundations they need to thrive. The role As a Children and Families Practitioner you will be working as part of Devon's ...