4 Customer service jobs in Wales
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 25 February 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £19,751 per year
37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity within the Education and Family Support Directorate. The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality direct support and assist with clerical and administrative duties across the whole directorate. In ...
- 09 February 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Baglan, SA12 7BR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
We currently have an opportunity for an individual with IT Service Desk Support experience to join the SBU Health Board ICT Service Desk Team. The position is based at the SBU Headquarters in Baglan. This is a fixed term post for 12 months to cover a ...
- 13 February 2021
- MacIntyre - Wrexham, Wales, LL12 0SN
- £10,001 to £15,000 per year
- £9.75 - £10.50 per hour
Are you ready for the next stage of your career? Could you lead a team whilst supporting people with learning disabilities? We are only able to accept female applicants for this role due to the operational needs of the service Theposition is ...
- 22 February 2021
- Welsh Government - Wales, UK
- £30,600 to £37,410 per year
- A starting salary of up to point 3 (£34,490) may be considered where the essential skills, knowledge and experience are demonstrated.
Purpose of Post: CIW is the independent regulator of social care and childcare. CIW registers, inspects and takes action to improve the quality and safety of services for the well-being of the people of Wales. Inspection and enforcement are key functions in ...