62 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (62)
- Eastern England (13)
- London (10)
- South East England (10)
- East Midlands (8)
- North West England (5)
- West Midlands (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- Cymru (2)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 January 2021
- Linked Business Group Limited - Colchester, Essex
- £12.50 to £15.13 per hour
Job Description Linked GH-UK Intercountry Adoption (Consultum) trading under “company” Linked Business Group Ltd, a UK registered company. You will join the team to provide flexible service to client and multi-agency. This Consultant Social Worker post, you ...
- 23 December 2020
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow, HA1 3UJ
- £43,712 - £49,325 PA inc. HCAS
Discharge Hub Case Manager Exciting opportunity to support newly formed Hospital Discharge Hubs at Northwick Park Hospital. Working as part of a dynamic multi-agency health and social care team you will actively support safe and timely discharges into a range ...
- 11 January 2021
- Brook Street - Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8PQ
- £22,266 to £22,626 per year
THIS IS A 6 to 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT A leading supplier of elderly residential care with a CQC rating of GOOD in HALESOWEN is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Healthcare Assistant to join their already established successful DAYS team. As a senior with a ...
- 16 January 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby, DE21 6AX
Support opportunities available for experienced and reliable workers. We are looking for experienced residential Support Workers to work for our client in Derby. The unit houses up to 14 residents with a dedicated team of experts in the field of Learning ...
- 07 January 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M40 3PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 08 January 2021
- Alliance Homes Group - Portishead and Weston-Super-Mare
- £20,463 to £22,737 per year
Dual Location – Portishead and Weston-Super-Mare with travel around North Somerset Fixed Term Contract for 12 months 37 hours per week About the role: We are looking for a Housing Support Advisor to join our Tenancy Support team on a 12 month fixed-term ...
- 23 December 2020
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Edmonton, N9 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum + Outer HCAS
We are inviting applications for a Band 7 Nurse to join our friendly and very professional, supportive team of Community Matrons with a wealth of knowledge with at least 2 years’ experience. You will manage a caseload of patients who have complex long-term ...
- 11 January 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B74BN
- £8.72 National Minimum Wage rates
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested Looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills in personal care and rehabilitation? Look no further, we have an ...
- 15 January 2021
- Westminster Homecare LTD - NR1 1AA
- £9.75 per hour
- Starting at £9.50 weekdays, £9.75 weekends
Carer We are currently recruiting for Carers in Norwich, Sprowston, Hellesdon, Heartsease, Lakenham, Tuckswood and Thorpe St Andrew. Excellent paid certificated in house training Competitive rates of pay (starting at £9.50 weekdays - £9.75 weekends) Holiday ...
- 01 January 2021
- Hales Group Ltd - HU74JY
- £9 per hour
Looking for a new job where you can make a difference? Do you have good people skills? Are you passionate about helping other people? A role in social care is an opportunity to use your transferable skills and develop your career in care We are recruiting for ...