6 Health social care swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 11 December 2021
- DWP Kickstart Scheme - London, KT48TX
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old. EMPLOYER Sprint Consultancy Services Limited t/a invictIQ JOB SUMMARY InvictIQ provides transformation services to Health & Social Care Businesses and we want you to be a part...
- 12 January 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - London, Greater London, E6 6ER
Ref: ATR004 Business Advisor x2 Full Time, Fixed Term till Sep 2024 Salary: £33,305 per annum Closing Date: 23/01/2022 Interview Date: To be confirmed Business Skills Solutions at Newham College of Further Education is dedicated to helping local people and ...
- 07 January 2022
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Enfield, EN2 0JB
- £84,559 - £114,003 per annum
A Vacancy at Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. This posts is am 8.5 session combined post for a Community Paediatrician and Designated Doctor for Safeguarding. The role of the designated doctor for Safeguarding is to take a strategic and ...
- 07 January 2022
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB2 4SA
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
OD Practitioner NW London ICS/West London NHS Trust Band 8A There is an opportunity to make a difference. We are seeking an enthusiastic OD practitioner to work in our innovative workforce transformation programmes across several organisations in NW London. ...
- 30 December 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £33,128 - £52,090 per annum (pro rata)
Dynamic, forward thinking and wholly committed to keeping the diverse community of Hackney and beyond in the best of health, Homerton is a University Foundation Trust located close to Central London. We seek an enthusiastic Clinical Fellow (FY3) to work in ...
- 04 January 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - London, SE1 6LH
- £40,057 - £45,839 High cost area supplement offered where appropriate
Senior Health Economist Salary – up to £45,839 (plus HCA supplement offered where appropriate) Office – Flexible The team The HEU has been created to deliver impactful insights that power the future development of health and care delivery. Our experts support ...