17 Scientific & QA Jobs in ScotlandShow filters
- 24 November 2020
- FirstPort - EH1 1HE
- £10.43 per hour
Job Role: Relief Development Manager (Ref 4783) Location: Edinburgh and surrounding areas Salary: £10.43 per hour Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living Hours: Zero hour contract, covering various sites as required As Relief Development Manager, you will ...
- 23 November 2020
- University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh
Job Title: Postdoctoral Research Associate Grade: UE07 Salary: £33,797 - £40,322 School: Mathematics Contract type: Full time - 35 hours per week Start date: 1st September 2021, or as mututally agreed - Initial contract is for 12 months, with a possibility to ...
- 20 November 2020
- Abertay University - Dundee, Scotland
- £27,511 per year
Abertay is a modern university with a global outlook, rooted in its local and national communities. We have made our mark with high quality, well-directed teaching and research, and a stimulating and enriching experience for our students. We are seeking a ...
- 18 November 2020
- University of Dundee - City Campus, DD1 4HN
- Grade 7 (£32,817 - £40,322)
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties The discovery that hyper-activating mutations in a protein kinase termed LRRK2 causes Parkinson’s, and also increase the risk of Crohn’s disease, has led to increased focus on investigating the gut-brain axis and how...
- 16 November 2020
- University of Dundee - Ninewells, DD1 4HN
- Grade 7 Training (£29,176 - £31,866)
Research Assistant in Genetic Epidemiology, Fixed Term to 31st August 2021. Grade 6/7 depending on successful progression to PhD. We are looking to recruit a Research Assistant to work on an EU Innovative Medicines Initiative funded programme that aims to ...
- 13 November 2020
- University of Aberdeen - Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen
- £36,657 to £36,657 per year, pro rata
- Salary will be paid up to £36,657 per annum, with a review after one year. The successful candidate will also receive a training budget of £4,667 for the duration of the project.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious postdoctoral scientist with skills in immunological assay development and/or molecular biology. The main goal of the project is to develop immune assays to monitor fish health using state of the art approaches. ...
- 11 November 2020
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland
Senior Technician – Darwin Tree of Life 18 month fixed term appointment, part-time, based in Edinburgh Starting Salary £32,922 (Band D) pro-rata The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (RBGE) are looking for a Senior Technician as part of the Darwin Tree of Life ...