5 Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 27 May 2022
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - Stockton, TS19 8PE
- £25,655 - £31,534 £25,655 - £31,534 pro rata,pe
Vacancy has arisen for a cardiac physiologist in the cardiac investigations unit, within In-Hospital care at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust. We are pleased to offer a full time post to work within the multi-disciplinary team. Applicants will ...
- 26 May 2022
- Nuffield Health - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 1JP
- £25.00 per year
- + gym & healthcare
Senior Biomedical Scientist - Blood Sciences (Bank) Newcastle Hospital | Pathology | Bank Contract | Part Time | Salary up to £25.00 per hour dependent on experience To look after the nation's heath, we must provide the highest standards of care. So, we need ...
- 26 May 2022
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5BQ
- £10,001.00 to £20,000.00 per year
- £22,129 FTE (pro rata to hours and weeks worked £19,150) to £23,484 FTE (pro rata to hours and weeks worked £20,322)
Salary scale Grade FSD6 (Pt 11-14) £22,129 to £23,484 (F.T.E.) Pro rata to hours and weeks worked £19,150 to £20,322 (Full time (37 hours per week), term time only, permanent) Working day must start no later than 7.30am We wish to appoint a highly motivated ...
- 24 May 2022
- Wellburn Care Homes - Berwick Upon Tweed, TD15 1RD
Role overview A little bit about us Here at Wellburn, our lovely family run business operates a little differently to a lot of other businesses. We don’t hire robots. We hire people. Everyone is different, and we love that. Our recruitment policy is as much to...
- 23 May 2022
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £20,444 - £22,571/ £22,129 - £24,920 pro rata. i.e. Grade 5 pre-progression / Grade 6 post-progression
Adult Care Learning Disabilities- North Team SOCIAL WORK ASSISTANT (19 hours) - temporary for 12 months Vacancy Reference Number: AHS/22/395 Job Location: the post will be located within one of the Learning Disabilities Teams, however you may be required to ...