6 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 20 January 2023
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow North, G20 0SQ
- £27,158.48 to £31,017.05 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Council is currently recruiting a full-time Child Development Officer to support the delivery of high-quality early learning and childcare within Langa Street Nursery. Child Development Officers have responsibility for the learning...
- 03 January 2023
- Brandon Trust - London, London, SW17 0NE
- £30,267 pro rata + London weighting
Operational Trainer – 22.5 hours per week, £30,267 pro rata London weighting We’re looking for an experienced Operational Trainer to join the Talent & Learning team at Brandon. This role will be focused on supporting our service across South London in their ...
- 18 January 2023
- Brandon Trust - Exeter, Devon, EX2 5DW
- £30,267 pro rata
Operational Trainer – 30 hours per week, £30,267 pro rata We’re looking for an experienced Operational Trainer to join the Talent & Learning team at Brandon. This role will be focused on supporting our service across Exeter, Plymouth & East Cornwall in their ...
- 04 January 2023
- Brandon Trust - Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8RR
- £10.02 per hour
Join learning disability charity Brandon Trust as a bank support worker and discover a genuinely rewarding role where working on a casual basis gives you flexibility. You’ll support people with a learning disability, autism or both at home and in the community...
- 19 January 2023
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £20,444 - £22,571/ £22,129 - £24,920 p.a. i.e. Grade 5 pre-progression / Grade 6 post-progression PAY AWARD PENDING
ADULT CARE Mental Health Countywide Substance Misuse Social Work Team. Social Work Assistant 1x 37hr temporary post until 31/3/2024 Salary: £20,444 - £22,571/ £22,129 - £24,920 p.a. i.e. Grade 5 pre-progression / Grade 6 post-progression Vacancy Reference ...
- 23 January 2023
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £56,164 - £65,262 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed, driven and talented clinical scientist to take up a role as Principal Clinical Scientist within the busy Clinical Biochemistry team at Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MFT). The post is a...