3 Scientific & QA Jobs in Berkshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 22 May 2020
- Reading Borough Council - Reading, Berkshire
- £47,540 to £50,969 per year
At Reading Borough Council we recognise the power of data to provide business insight and intelligence to transform services and enable better outcomes for our customers. We are backing this by investing in the skills and capacity to deliver and looking for an...
- 21 May 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Wexham, SL2 4HL
- £25,424 - £39,029 pa incl HCAS
We have a post in Haematology/Blood Transfusion available for a Biomedical Scientist at Band 5 or Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Band 6. If you are looking for a Specialist BMS or BMS position with a desire to work as part of one of the largest NHS led ...
- 15 May 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £31,921 - £39,029 per annum inc HCAS
A Vacancy at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. We have a post available for a Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Band 6 in Biochemistry with a desire to work as part of one of the largest NHS-led Pathology Services in the South of England. We are ...