12 Scientific & QA Jobs in BerkshireShow filters
- 03 April 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Maidenhead, Berkshire, sl1 3xe
- £350.00 to £525.00 per day
Business intelligence & insights lead with strong data skills for global pharmaceutical company in Maidenhead Your new company Is a global pharmaceutical company looking to add a business insights / BI & analytics specialist to their growing team in the M4 ...
- 02 April 2020
- Yoshe Clinical Operational Ltd - Slough, Berkshire
• In support of three large, late phase studies for two indications that are being executed by major CROs across Europe your role will be to conduct Study Oversight Visits on behalf of the company. • Execution of Sponsor Oversight Visits at Investigator Sites ...
- 01 April 2020
- University of Reading - Reading, Berkshire
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year
Scientific programmer and database manager to work as part of a dynamic team studying land-atmosphere interactions in the past, present and future. The post-holder will be employed as Scientific Programmer and Data Manager on the ERC-funded project “Unlocking ...
- 26 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL1 3XE
- £50,000.00 to £85,000.00 per year
- benefits package
Machine Learning specialist, strong stats background for global pharmaceutical company M4 Corridor. Python / R Your new company Is an innovative pharmaceutical company with a growing portfolio looking to add several skilled Machine Learning specialists at ...
- 26 March 2020
- Ipsen - Slough, Berkshire
- Competitive Salary
Ipsen is a leading biopharmaceutical group dedicated to improving lives through innovative medicines in oncology , neuroscience and rare diseases. We are recruiting for a Global Procurement Category Leader to design, build, communicate and support ...
- 17 March 2020
- FirstPort - RG42 4BQ
- £18,709.6 per year
Job Role: Visiting Development Manager (Ref 4270) Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Salary: £18,709.60 per annum plus benefits Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours per week) As Visiting Development Manager, you ...
- 17 March 2020
- Lonza - Slough
Lead Scientist - Lonza Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is ...
- 16 March 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Slough, SL1 4ST
- £35,000.00 per hour
- 35000 - 35000
Drainage Excavation Engineer It’s time to join the UK’s biggest independent drainage specialist The Lanes Group needs more drainage excavation engineers to boost the team and manage our increased workload to our growing depot network. Position: ...
- 12 March 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £31,921 - £39,029 per annum inc HCAS
A Vacancy at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. We have a post available for a Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Band 6 in Biochemistry with a desire to work as part of one of the largest NHS-led Pathology Services in the South of England. We are ...
- 10 March 2020
- Luton Bennett - SL3
- £20,000 to £22,000 per year
Quality Assurance Technician Slough £20,000 to £22,000 20 Days Holiday Bank Holidays Pension Potential Overtime Opportunities. 45 hours a week working 5 days out of 7 (will include weekends) Mid Shift- 13.30PM to 21.30PM. Quality Assurance Technician is ...