8 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (8)
- London (4)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Full time (8)
- 01 July 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 1PS
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- 23 days holiday
As a young, innovative business we offer an incredible cruelty-free, vegan product to the cosmetics marketplace . We are rapidly growing into an international brand and we know the way forwards is not to follow trends but set them. In order to maintain our ...
- 18 June 2020
- University of the Arts London - UAL - High Holborn, London UK
- £34,943 to £42,914 per year
Student Marketing and Recruitment (SM&R) supports the achievement of UAL's pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate student enrolment targets across all subjects in the UK, EU and prioritised international markets. The post-holder will be responsible for ...
- 04 June 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
Deputy Director of Engagement and Communications NHSX Salary: Agenda for Change banding AFC 9 We seek a highly experienced, creative, dynamic and organised leader to join the team at NHSX to engage with partners across the NHS and social care as well as ...
- 26 June 2020
- Enfield Council - Enfield, EN1
- £37,842 to £40,728 per year
Job Details Healthy Streets Public Relations Manager Salary: PO2 £37,842 to £40,728 Location: Civic Centre, Enfield EN1 The Healthy Streets programme aims to make active travel safe and accessible for people who live, work and visit Enfield. We deliver a range...
- 02 July 2020
- Stone Computers Limited - Acton Gate, Stafford
Here at Stone Computers Ltd we have over 25 years' experience in providing digital transformation solutions to organisations across the UK. We can design, configure and deploy your new technology and IT solutions, whilst always providing you with the support ...
- 25 June 2020
- NHS England - Flexible, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
The National Outpatient Transformation Programme The outpatient transformation programme is supporting the NHS to change the way we provide healthcare to our patients to better suit their modern lives. These changes will give people the ability to choose the ...
- 02 July 2020
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 02 July 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £26,523 pa pro rata (Annex 21)
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust (formerly University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust). There really has never been a more exciting time to join us; University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust and Weston ...