11 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (11)
- London (5)
- East Midlands (1)
- North West England (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 01 July 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 1PS
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- 23 days holiday
As a young, innovative business we offer an incredible cruelty-free, vegan product to the cosmetics marketplace . We are rapidly growing into an international brand and we know the way forwards is not to follow trends but set them. In order to maintain our ...
- 18 June 2020
- University of the Arts London - UAL - High Holborn, London UK
- £34,943 to £42,914 per year
Student Marketing and Recruitment (SM&R) supports the achievement of UAL's pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate student enrolment targets across all subjects in the UK, EU and prioritised international markets. The post-holder will be responsible for ...
- 26 June 2020
- Enfield Council - Enfield, EN1
- £37,842 to £40,728 per year
Job Details Healthy Streets Public Relations Manager Salary: PO2 £37,842 to £40,728 Location: Civic Centre, Enfield EN1 The Healthy Streets programme aims to make active travel safe and accessible for people who live, work and visit Enfield. We deliver a range...
- 03 July 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, NW1 0DL
- £35,000 to £42,000 per year
Internal Communications Manager We are looking for an Internal Communications manager to be responsible for the strategic and tactical delivery of state-of-the-art internal communications, employee engagement and employee experience programmes. Duties You will...
- 02 July 2020
- Stone Computers Limited - Acton Gate, Stafford
Here at Stone Computers Ltd we have over 25 years' experience in providing digital transformation solutions to organisations across the UK. We can design, configure and deploy your new technology and IT solutions, whilst always providing you with the support ...
- 06 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M41 5SL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to explore your potential with one of the most innovative Procurement teams in the NHS. At Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, we are part of the most important integrated health and social care transformation...
Advanced Lived Experience Employment Specialist | Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- 08 July 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Kilburn, NW6 5FA
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum inclusive
Advanced Lived Experience Employment Specialist – Employment Services Are you experienced in an Employment Specialist role within the Individual Placement and Support model (IPS) and do you have lived experience of recovery from mental health difficulties? ...
- 25 June 2020
- NHS England - Flexible, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
The National Outpatient Transformation Programme The outpatient transformation programme is supporting the NHS to change the way we provide healthcare to our patients to better suit their modern lives. These changes will give people the ability to choose the ...
- 06 July 2020
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £27,511 to £33,797 per year
About the Job Interview Date: Friday 31 July 2020 We are seeking an organised, friendly and motivated individual to join our newly created Web Team. You will be a key member of the team involved in the maintenance and development of the University's web site. ...
- 02 July 2020
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...