338 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (338)
- North West England (72)
- Eastern England (60)
- London (43)
- South East England (34)
- South West England (29)
- North East England (20)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (18)
- Scotland (16)
- Cymru (14)
- East Midlands (12)
Math o gytundeb
- 02 February 2023
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Aylesbury, HP21 8AL
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a secondment for a Band 6 Nurse, Paramedic, PT or OT to join the Community Care Coordination team (CCCT), which is the single point of access for community services. CCCT is the referral point for health and social care ...
- 16 January 2023
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Teddington, TW11 0JL
- £38,762 - £45,765 pa inc 15% HCAS pro rata
RRRT is looking for an experienced band 6 or a band 5 looking to step up into a band 6 role within the community. The service itself offers individual short term health and social care packages of support to help people regain their independence and wellbeing...
- 25 January 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1PX
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum pro rata
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) provides integrated community and mental health, learning disability and social care services of the highest standard due to our continued commitment to quality and service improvement. We aim to ...
- 04 January 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Swansea, Swansea, SA1 1SP
- £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 per year
- + employee benefit package
Service Manager Swansea - Adults with Learning Disabilities Your new company Your new employer is a person-centred learning disabilities care provider in the Swansea area. They are looking for a like-minded and passionate new service manager to support the ...
- 06 January 2023
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - PRESTON, PR5 6AW
- £93,735 - £108,075 pa
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Chief Strategy Officer/ Director of Health Equity, who will work closely with the Trust Senior Management Team and will play a pivotal role in driving forward the improvement of the Trust and active collaboration with our ...
- 11 January 2023
- Prestine Healthcare Group - 'Glenrothes or Kirkcaldy or Dunfermline'
- £12.50 per hour
Carers needed to assist in care homes Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing, and when necessary, continence support. Helping with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home. Role overview Supporting people with social and ...
- 10 January 2023
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £67,064 - £77,274 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the management team of the Pharmacy Directorate within the Clinical Support Division, in one of the UK’s largest Acute Teaching Hospitals. This is maternity cover for a 12 month period - both secondment and fixed term ...
- 18 January 2023
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £35,333 per year
- Please note, this post is permanent and full time at 37 hours per week.
Location: Lincoln Salary: From £35,333 per annum Please note, this post is permanent and full time at 37 hours per week. Closing Date: Wednesday 08 February 2023 Interview Date: Thursday 23 February 2023 Reference: CSS679 This is an exciting time to join the ...
- 20 January 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE1 1HJ
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum pro rata
We are looking for a proactive individual with excellent people and listening skills, good telephone skills and the ability to work under pressure. You will need to be able to deal with difficult situations, as well as the ability to liaise with patients and ...
- 26 January 2023
- North East Jobs - Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4SF
- £10,001.00 to £20,000.00 per year
- Starting Salary £19,526 per annum pro-rata
Based in the Pioneering Care Centre in Newton Aycliffe, Our Options is a member led service for adults with sensory, learning and physical disabilities who are able to manage their own personal care. We work closely with social workers to provide the service ...