338 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (338)
- North West England (72)
- Eastern England (60)
- London (43)
- South East England (34)
- South West England (29)
- North East England (20)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (18)
- Scotland (16)
- Cymru (14)
- East Midlands (12)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 January 2023
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E11 1NR
- £72,241 - £82,451 per annum inc
Barts Health is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country, and one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers. The Trust has a vision to be a high performing group of NHS hospitals, renowned for excellence and innovation and providing safe and compassionate ...
- 02 February 2023
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN1 1NJ
- £16.59 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: Full Job Title: Temporary Business Support/Admin Manager – Transformation Partnerships, Safeguarding & Reform Reference no: Wigan 0007 0327 / 1 Pay Rate: £16.59 per hour PAYE An Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role...
- 23 January 2023
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust - Colchester, CO4 5JL
- £88,364 - £119,133 Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1fixed termlocum Community Paediatric Consultants, working within the Community Paediatric team in North East Essex (Colchester). 8.5 PA's until end of March 2023. The applicant will be joining a well-established, ...
- 20 January 2023
- Moray Council - Elgin, IV30 1BX
- £25,127.05 to £27,426.75 per year
Job Description To ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient high quality service which is Person Centred in approach and is flexible to achieve the desired outcomes for people who have significant barriers. The Employability team is an all age service...
- 13 January 2023
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE6 4JF
- £27,157 - £29,859 per annum inclusive of HCAs
The post-holder will be responsible for providing a proactive, comprehensive administrative and secretarial service to a multi-disciplinary team, enabling the team to operate effectively and efficiently. The administrator is often the first point of contact ...
- 31 January 2023
- West London Mental Health Trust - SOUTHALL, UB1 3EU
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum plus HCAS
Ealing Community Partners / West London NHS Trust are seeking to recruit professional permanent band 3 team administrators to join the Ealing Community Partners Referral Hub. The referral hub has about 30 staff, both clinicians and administrators, working ...
- 24 January 2023
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Working from home and any CBC offices, including Priory House, Shefford
- £46,660 to £50,584 per year, pro rata
Team: COM - Business Partner - People Team Job Family: Providing (M) CBG13 Salary: £46,660 - £50,584 per annum pro rata Hours: 37 hours per week, includes one weekend in four weekend duty cover Base Location: Working from home and any CBC offices, including ...
- 25 January 2023
- St Joseph's Family Centre - Warrington, Cheshire
- £32,000.00 to £34,500.00 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a new role in a small charity with a very big heart. We are looking for an experienced operational manager to join our long-established charity based in central Warrington, to take a lead on the service delivery ...