6 Design jobs in Scotland
- 14 February 2020
- University of West of Scotland - Paisley, Scotland
School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences in Partnership with Consult Lifts Ltd (CLS) Campus: Company Based – Inchinnan Road, Paisley Req No: REQ000954 Salary Scale: £28,500 - £35,000 per annum Full-time: 38 hours per week Fixed Term: 30 months ...
- 22 January 2020
- Cordant People - Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH2 3BU
- £12.00 to £15.00 per hour
Cordant People are recruiting for a facilities technician based at the South Gyle in Edinburgh. This is a temporary contract working either on a part time or full time basis. Main responsibilities are: - Undertake reactive maintenance tasks to a high standard...
- 17 February 2020
- University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
You will join the international ‘South Asian Nitrogen Hub’ (SANH) to carry out desk research, interviews, focus group discussions, and policy forums. You will analyse and publish the results of this work through working papers, policy briefs and academic ...
- 11 February 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Lasswade, Midlothian, EH18 1HT
£8.21 per hour Number of hours 30.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As an Activities Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll deliver imaginative, fun and varied activities to ensure our residents can enjoy an environment that is motivational and fulfilling. We want to ...
- 11 February 2020
- High Life Highland - Alness
- £11.63 to £11.63 per hour
- plus weekend enhanced rate starting at £17.44 per hour where applicable
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: 1. To provide day to day supervisions of the other staff 2. To arrange cover for absences as required and complete rotas to ensure sufficient staffing; 3. Supervision of staff to ensure acceptable standard of behaviour ...
- 08 February 2020
- Queens Cross Housing Association - Glasgow, Scotland
- £28,041.00 to £30,314.00 per year
- Flexible Working, Pension Scheme
It is an exciting time to work with Queens Cross and we are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join us. As an innovative and award winning Housing Association we have undertaken a planned programme of change to ensure we continue to deliver ...