147 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (147)
- South East England (29)
- London (16)
- North West England (16)
- South West England (16)
- East Midlands (13)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- Scotland (11)
- Eastern England (10)
- West Midlands (7)
- North East England (6)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 November 2020
- British Red Cross - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 9GZ
- £15,871 to £16,364 per year
Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 35 Location: Peterborough (requires travel within the area) Salary: £16,364 per annum We've got an opportunity Do you love helping people in need? Are you looking for a rewarding role that could kick start your career ...
- 27 October 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Doddington, PE15 0UG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) provides integrated community and mental health, learning disability and social care services of the highest standard due to our continued commitment to quality and service improvement. We aim to ...
- 13 November 2020
- Goleudy - Swansea, Wales
- £18,450 per year
Goleudy is a housing charity based in South Wales, we prevent homelessness, provide housing, and create opportunities. We have projects in various locations including Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire We aim to provide a ...
- 31 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - St Albans (Cairns Close), AL4 0EY
- £42,450 to £55,000 per year
- Salary £42,450 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus On Call payment
Therapy Services Manager St Albans, Hertfordshire Permanent Full Time 37.5 hpw Salary £42,450 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus On Call payment Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, housing and care. That’s when it hits home. At Home ...
- 10 November 2020
- Bield Housing and Care - Fife, Scotland
Management Opportunity, Abercrombie Court (St Monans) & Isaac Mackie Gardens (Elie). Our Retirement Housing Service, Abercrombie Court (St Monans) & Isaac Mackie Gardens (Elie) is looking for the right person to manage our localised service, in accordance with...
- 20 November 2020
- British Red Cross - Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7HG
- £15,871 per year
Service Support Worker - Assisted Discharge Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 31.5 hrs Part-time Salary: £15,871 pro rata (£14,284 at 31.5 hrs) Location: Based in Hove but covering Brighton, Hove East and West Sussex. Shift patterns: x3 shifts per week ...
- 29 October 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE3 9GZ
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic (part-time - 18.75 hours) Band 3 Administrator to join the Adult and Specialist Administration Hub (North). The successful candidate will support the Learning Disability ...