88 Healthcare jobs in West MidlandsShow filters
- West Midlands (88)
- Birmingham (24)
- Staffordshire (23)
- Warwickshire (17)
- Shropshire (7)
- Herefordshire (5)
- Walsall (5)
- Coventry (2)
- Worcestershire (2)
- Dudley (1)
- Solihull (1)
- 14 June 2021
- Harbour Healthcare Ltd - Staffordshire, ST13 8XP
- £10.00 per hour
Activities Co-Ordinator Treetops Care Home, Leek £10.00 ph Do you have the oomph to join our team? Harbour Healthcare are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator in Leek. Harbour Healthcare set high standards for resident care, and being an activities ...
- 08 June 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Edgbaston, Midlands, B15 3SH
- £32,000 to £34,500 per year
- £32,000 - £34,500
Sunrise of Edgbaston are recruiting for a Dining Services Manager to join the team at our residential home based in Birmingham.About the roleTheDining Services Manageris responsible for dining operations in the home adhering to Sunrise policies and procedures...
- 15 June 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Edgbaston, Midlands, B5 7PR
- £11.80 to £12.50 per hour
- £11.80 - £12.50
At Gracewell of Edgbaston, we're looking for an Activities Coordinator to lead our Activities team at our Nursing home based in Birmingham. Rewarding in every way Make a real difference to the lives of our residents and build the skills for a rewarding career ...
- 17 June 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B13 8JL
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. PA/Senior Administrator - Senior Management Admin Team, Children & Families Division (Birmingham Forward Steps Health Visiting) Children & Families Division is seeking an experienced, organised...
- 14 June 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Oswestry, SY10 7AG
- per annum
Outstanding Opportunity to Lead a National Centre of Excellence in Healthcare Chief Executive Shropshire Attractive Salary Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (RJAH) is a leading orthopaedic centre of excellence. We are a ...
- 12 June 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Birmingham, B4 7DA
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year
Job Title: Project Manager/Senior Project Manager Location: London/Flexible Locations Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus car/car allowance, contributory pension and healthcare Company Information: My client is a Multi-Disciplinary consultancy specializing in ...
- 11 June 2021
- Nuffield Health - Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 1LU
- £8.94 per hour
- + gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Lifeguard in our Cannock Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role As a Lifeguard you will; - Make sure our members stay safe ...
- 14 June 2021
- Nuffield Health - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 4TU
- £19,630 to £38,636 per year
- pro rata OTE plus gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Personal Trainer in our Stoke Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and ...
- 16 June 2021
- Nuffield Health - Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AD
- £14 to £16.40 per hour
- gym & healthcare
Swim Instructor - Warwick - Up to £16.40 an hour, depending on experience Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Swim Teacher in our Warwick Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier ...
- 02 June 2021
- Nuffield Health - Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 9DP
- £29,000 per year
- DOE plus gym & healthcare
What we can offer: A Covid secure green pathway - our Infection Prevention processes are second to none. Excellent nurse to patient ratios - ensuring you have time to care Flexible shift patterns to ensure an excellent work life balance Do you want to work in ...