24 Healthcare jobs in BirminghamShow filters
- West Midlands
- Birmingham (24)
- Bournville (2)
- Edgbaston (2)
- Ladywood (2)
- Marston Green (2)
- Vauxhall (2)
- Bordesley Green (1)
- Moseley (1)
- Northfield (1)
- Rednal (1)
- Selly Oak (1)
- 03 June 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B9 5SS
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum (pro rata)
This is a substantive consultant community paediatrician post to be part of a team of 25 Consultant Paediatricians leading the Community Child Health Services in Birmingham. This post has both city wide and local responsibilities within the community catchment...
- 15 June 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B38 8HR
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum (pro rata)
The Land and Property Projects Manager will join the Land and Property Team at an exciting and challenging time as the Trust works towards delivering its Estates and Facilities Strategy. As part of this varied and challenging role, you will be responsible for ...
- 08 June 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Edgbaston, Midlands, B15 3SH
- £32,000 to £34,500 per year
- £32,000 - £34,500
Sunrise of Edgbaston are recruiting for a Dining Services Manager to join the team at our residential home based in Birmingham.About the roleTheDining Services Manageris responsible for dining operations in the home adhering to Sunrise policies and procedures...
- 15 June 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Edgbaston, Midlands, B5 7PR
- £11.80 to £12.50 per hour
- £11.80 - £12.50
At Gracewell of Edgbaston, we're looking for an Activities Coordinator to lead our Activities team at our Nursing home based in Birmingham. Rewarding in every way Make a real difference to the lives of our residents and build the skills for a rewarding career ...
- 17 June 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B13 8JL
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. PA/Senior Administrator - Senior Management Admin Team, Children & Families Division (Birmingham Forward Steps Health Visiting) Children & Families Division is seeking an experienced, organised...
- 12 June 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Birmingham, B4 7DA
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year
Job Title: Project Manager/Senior Project Manager Location: London/Flexible Locations Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus car/car allowance, contributory pension and healthcare Company Information: My client is a Multi-Disciplinary consultancy specializing in ...
- 29 May 2021
- Barchester Health Care - Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 2NX
Number of hours 40.00 As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face in the delivery of person-centred care that helps set us apart. Here at the Barchester family, we work with an open, honest, supportive approach, where quality of...
- 28 May 2021
- Accomplish - Birmingham, B8 1AP
- £9.38 per hour
Job Description Senior Care Assistant/ Senior Support Worker - £9.38 per hour – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking full time (35 hours per week) Senior Support Workers to join our team at Cateswell Court. Please note that due to current ...
- 01 June 2021
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Marston Green, Solihull, B37 7JB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People within the Solihull HuB CMHT Service. Our Solihull HuB is looking to recruit a Band 7 ...
- 09 June 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - B3 2HB
- £31,000 to £35,000 per year
Are you an experienced recruiter with proven billings? Are you currently working in recruitment but bound by unclear and restrictive progression paths? Yes? Then this could be the position you’ve been waiting for Here at TeacherActive, we’re currently on the ...