348 Healthcare swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (348)
- London (73)
- South East England (53)
- North West England (38)
- East Midlands (37)
- West Midlands (31)
- South West England (30)
- Eastern England (29)
- Scotland (16)
- Cymru (14)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 May 2022
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, NW10 3RY
- £29,553 - £36,265 PA pro rata inclusive of HCAS
We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join our experienced Medicines Management team at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, reliable Pharmacy Technician to join our ...
- 12 May 2022
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - London, NW10 7NS
- £84,559 - £114,003 pro rata per annum
The Neurophysiology Department at London Northwest University Healthcare Trust is based at Central Middlesex Hospital. It is well established and is supported by three senior clinical physiologists. The service receives inpatient and outpatient referrals from ...
- 03 May 2022
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B10 9JH
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to act up as a B7 Unit manager across Day and Respite Services until the end of September 2022. You should have experience of working in day / respite services ideally with a proven track record of clinical excellence and ...
- 29 April 2022
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Shaftesbury, BH17 0RB
- £10,064 - £10,622 p.a.
An exciting opportunity to join the facilities team at Westminster Memorial hospital. Westminster Community Hospital is Shaftesbury's community hospital. A facilities assistance will support with cleaning within all areas of the hospital and support the ...
- 23 May 2022
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Ferndown, BH24 2RR
- £12,198 - £13,066 p.a.
Do you want to make a difference during these unprecedented, uncertain times? Are you looking for a role with less physical demands and more flexible hours? We have exciting opportunities for reliable and passionate Call Advisors within our Single Point of ...
- 23 May 2022
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Ringwood, BH24 2RR
- £20,330 - £21,777 p.a.
NHS 111 Integrated Urgent Care Call Advisor– Single Point of Access (SPoA) Do you want to make a difference during these unprecedented, uncertain times? Are you looking for a role with less physical demands and more flexible hours? We have exciting ...
- 27 May 2022
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney, E9 6SR
- £47,154 - £52,936 p.a. incl pro rata
In 2019, the Government published Advancing our Health: Prevention in the 2020s, pledging to end smoking in England by 2030. Homerton Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is committed to developing systems and processes for treatment of tobacco dependency across ...
- 17 May 2022
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L9 7AL
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our Stroke team at Aintree University Hospital. You must be highly motivated, innovative and have a passion for delivering outstanding care to our patients and our community. ...
- 09 May 2022
- ESHT - Hastings, TN377RD
- £84,559 - £114,003 per annum pro rata
Locum Consultant Dermatologist (Conquest base but some cross site working as required) Part time 2.75 PA An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dermatology Consultant within the Specialist Medicine Division to join our established Dermatology Team of ...
- 23 May 2022
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B7 4BN
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Band 6 Senior HR Advisor 1 x 18.75 hours per week – Permanent 1 x 37.5 hours per week – Interim 4 months (covering SPL) Come and join Team BCHC An exciting opportunity to work in the Adult and Specialist Rehabilitation Services Division We are currently ...