3 Health social care jobs in South West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 24 December 2019
- Voyage Care - Dorset, Dorset, DT11 0RA
- £9 per hour
- Pension, DBS, Training and more
Voyage Care is seeking exceptional Outreach Support Workers, who will be providing support to individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Complex Behaviour in Blandford Forum. Outreach Support Workers will work as part of a dedicated ...
- 08 January 2020
- Alliance Homes Group - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £17,199 to £17,199 per year
37.5 hours per week Permanent Want to make a positive difference to someone’s life? We are looking for a Senior Carer who can deliver the best possible domiciliary care service alongside providing support and advice to their colleagues and Team Leader. Proud ...
- 27 December 2019
- Alliance Homes Group - North Somerset, South West England
- £16,642 to £16,642 per year
Currently working in retail, fancy something different from bar work or need a change of pace to a restaurant kitchen? Then come and join a team that aim to make the difference in Portishead, Clevedon and Nailsea. Proud to Care? If you join us now and continue...