9 Health social care jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- South West England (9)
- Bristol (2)
- North Somerset (2)
- Wiltshire (2)
- Cornwall (1)
- Devon (1)
- Gloucestershire (1)
- 11 October 2019
- Web Recruit Ltd - Dawlish, Devon
CQC Registered Manager Dawlish, Devon (with travel to visit sites in Devon) The Organisation Our client is a national charity that helps those affected by mental illness. They aim to challenge attitudes and change lives. Currently, they directly support almost...
- 20 September 2019
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Marlborough, South West, sn82ap
- £8.44 per hour
Carers Required Coombe End Court, Marlborough. Full and Part Time Hours Available £8.44 per hour(additional £0.20p hour if holding an NVQ/Diploma level 2 or above in Health and Social Care) Additional £0.40p per hour on weekends Looking for a Rewarding Career ...
- 07 October 2019
- University of Bristol - Bristol
- £44,045 to £49,553 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the newly created Bristol Trials Centre (BTC) as a QA manager. The BTC was derived through a merger between two UKCRC registered clinical trials units in Bristol, - the Clinical Trial and Evaluation Unit (CTEU) and ...
- 10 October 2019
- RAF Association - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £10.35 to £10.89 per hour
- 10% Employer Pension Contribution, 36 days annual leave
CARE TEAM LEADER – RAF ASSOCIATION Salary: £20,235 - £21,300 (Starting Salary) (Pro-rata) Hours: 32 hours per week working rotating shift pattern including weekends. Location: Flowerdown House, Weston Super Mare The Royal Air Forces Association is the charity ...
- 02 October 2019
- First City Recruitment Solutions - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £27,218 per year
Project Officer (PMO)- Assistive Technology Are you an experienced Project Manager interested in digital technology looking for a role that really adds value and makes a difference. This post has responsibility in supporting the Project Sponsor on this key ...
- 04 October 2019
- Voyage Care - Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, GL2 2AT
- £32,000 per year
- Pension, DBS, Training and more
Recruiting for DCA Manager to cover Maternity Leave for 13 months - covering Gloucester and Newport area ROLE OVERVIEW The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the business, including administration and coordination teams, along ...
- 17 September 2019
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2NT
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa pro rata
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Project Manager who is ready to develop your skills with an exciting secondment opportunity? In this role you will work with health and social care researchers, commissioners, policy makers and members of the public across ...
- 09 October 2019
- Alliance Homes Group - Worle, Weston-Super-Mare
- £17,199 to £17,199 per year
Want to make a positive difference to someone’s life? We are looking for a Senior Carer who can deliver the best possible domiciliary care service in our Extra Care Housing Scheme in Worle alongside providing support and advice to their colleagues and Care ...
- 17 September 2019
- Home Group Limited - Redruth (Trevenson Road), TR15 3PL
- £18,100 to £19,450 per year
- 18,100 - 19,450
Health Coach Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours) West Cornwall Salary £18,100 to £19,450, Pro-rated £9.00 per hour if you’d prefer to work on our flexible bank on a casual basis You also get to use our award winning benefits package Empowering customers to live ...