11 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (11)
- South West England (3)
- Cymru (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- London (1)
- North East England (1)
- South East England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 February 2021
- University of South Wales - Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- £30,046.00 to £34,804.00 per year
The Centre of Excellence in Mobile & Emerging Technologies (CEMET) Is part funded by the University of South Wales and the European Regional Development Fund (through Welsh Government). CEMET was developed based on existing expertise and the strong digital ...
- 25 February 2021
- RNID - London, UK
- £40,000.00 per year
Please note this role is a fixed term contract, covering Maternity leave (12 months). Location: London Office - currently working remotely due Government guidance. It’s an exciting time at RNID. We’ve gone back to our much-loved household name, we have a new ...
- 17 February 2021
- Bournemouth University - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £21,814 to £24,461 per year, pro rata
- with further progression opportunities to £26,715
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of...
- 18 February 2021
- Cyngor Sir Ceredigion County Council - Various Locations within Ceredigion
- £24,982 to £27,041 per year
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated and empowering individual who has the personal qualities, experiences and skills necessary to design and deliver a range of opportunities for young people to engage in, that aims to enhance their personal and social ...
- 24 February 2021
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3LE
- £26,715 to £32,817 per year
- per annum
The Collections team, under the leadership of the Head of Collections, has broad responsibility for the acquisition, cataloguing, management, preservation and conservation of collections, including modern print and electronic collections, archives and rare ...
- 22 February 2021
- Glyndwr University - St. Asaph, Denbighshire
- £40,322 to £44,045 per year
Full time – 37 hours per week. Fixed Term to 30th November 2021 but currently under review for extension to 29th May 2022. Applications are invited for a Senior Research Fellow in photonics disciplines on a full-time, fixed-term basis working in the Centre for...
- 26 February 2021
- Goodwin Development Trust - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Assistant Producer (JOB REF: AP01) Hours: 37 Hours Per Week Occasional evening and weekend work will be required. Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum Negotiable / subject to experience. Fixed Term until 31st December 2022 with potential for renewal This role ...
- 17 February 2021
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
The University of Nottingham is seeking to appoint a Digital Projects Manager for 12 months to support our Digital and Content Team. Our Digital and Content Activity is an increasingly vital aspect of our Marketing and Communications as a University. Therefore...
- 19 February 2021
- Oxford Brookes University - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £31,866 to £39,152 per year
Candidates are usually appointed at the bottom of the salary range with a step pay increase until they reach the top of the salary scale. Grade 8 £31,866 rising annually to £34,804. Grade 9 £35,845, rising annually to £39,152. This is a full time, fixed term ...
- 15 February 2021
- Groundwork South - Plymouth, South West England
- £22,000 to £23,500 per year
ROLE: Achievement Coach SALARY: £22,000 to £23,500 HOURS: 37.5 hours a week (part-time hours will be considered) CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term to Dec 2021 (with potential to extend) OPERATIONAL AREA: Devon & Cornwall LOCATION: Plymouth and surrounding area REF: ...