22 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (22)
- Eastern England (5)
- London (5)
- Cymru (4)
- North West England (2)
- South East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Scotland (1)
- West Midlands (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 11 June 2021
- TNS Care Ltd - Basildon, Essex
- £11,735 to £35,200 per year
- Salary dependent upon experience.
Placement Support Worker Thurrock/Basildon/Essex Hours - evenings, weekends and waking nights. Flexible hours. Can you make a difference to a young person's life? TNS Care offers a truly caring environment to support young people (aged 16 years-old ), often ...
- 14 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5EF
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum, pro rata
Fixed Term 12-month secondment This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PM to work across the Cambridge and Peterborough System. We are looking for an experience programme manager to work as Programme Director on developing a system wide Discharge to...
- 10 June 2021
- University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £52,559 to £59,135 per year, pro rata
UE09, £52,559 - £59,135 per annum CMVM / Usher Institute Fixed term, 35hours per week Available as soon as possible until 28th February 2023 The Centre for Medical Informatics at the Usher Institute within The University of Edinburgh is looking for a Senior ...
- 01 June 2021
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £34,804 to £40,322 per year
- together with USS pension benefits
Salary: Grade 08. £34,804 to £40,322 per annum together with USS pension benefits Contract: This is a fixed term position from start date until 17th April 2022. Full time Location: This position will be based at Swansea University (Singleton Campus), with the ...
- 21 May 2021
- Surrey County Council - Reigate, RH2 8EF
- £61,463 to £69,514 per year
Senior Programme Manager: Estate’s Integrated Opportunities (Health and Social Care) The salary for this role is £61,463- £69,514 for a 36 hour working week. Surrey County Council is undergoing a period of significant change. In the context of shifting ...
- 09 June 2021
- West Sussex County Council - West Sussex, West Sussex, PO19 1RG
- £40,876 to £43,857 per year
About The Job Salary: £32,910 - £35,745 per annum Working Pattern: 37 hours per week (full time) Contract Length: Fixed Term until 31 March 2022 Location: County Hall Chichester, or Centenary House Worthing Interview Date: TBC (interviews will take place via ...
- 08 June 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Are you an enthusiastic, driven, and motivated individual who is determined to support improvements across Community Health Services? Do you want to ensure more people are able to be cared for in the place that they call home with well-coordinated, integrated...
- 10 June 2021
- NHS England - London / Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and motivated leader who is determined to improve the lives of people living with care and support needs in the community? Do you want to ensure more people are able to be cared for in the place that they call home with well-...
- 02 June 2021
- Carers Trust South East Wales - NP4 5YA
- £17,500 to £21,000 per year
Schools Development Worker, supporting the implementation of the young carers in schools programme (Funded initially until March 2022 with a possibility of extension to funding) Location: Pontypool (Covering Monmouthshire) Responsible to: Young Carers Manager ...
- 08 June 2021
- University of Sheffield - S10 2TN
- £26,715 per year
A position has arisen for a Research Assistant working on two studies. The job will be divided 50% between the two studies. 1. CognoSpeak an automated assessment of cognition based on language 2. A remote monitoring of driving using telematics for older ...