4 Health social care swyddi yn CymruDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 14 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to lead and support the delivery of our Whole System Transformation projects. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified people to work in the dedicated ...
- 03 June 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Newport, NP19 0BH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
A Vacancy at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 10 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. Contract End Date: 31 March 2022 Community Involvement Officer – Integrated Wellbeing Networks The Gwent Transformation programme ...
- 01 June 2021
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £34,804 to £40,322 per year
- together with USS pension benefits
Salary: Grade 08. £34,804 to £40,322 per annum together with USS pension benefits Contract: This is a fixed term position from start date until 17th April 2022. Full time Location: This position will be based at Swansea University (Singleton Campus), with the ...
- 02 June 2021
- Carers Trust South East Wales - NP4 5YA
- £17,500 to £21,000 per year
Schools Development Worker, supporting the implementation of the young carers in schools programme (Funded initially until March 2022 with a possibility of extension to funding) Location: Pontypool (Covering Monmouthshire) Responsible to: Young Carers Manager ...