1,741 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (1,741)
- London (315)
- South East England (282)
- North West England (214)
- Eastern England (207)
- South West England (185)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (129)
- West Midlands (107)
- East Midlands (94)
- Cymru (69)
- Scotland (65)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Birmingham and Solihull, B4 6AR
- £45,753 – £51,668 per annum
NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group is the largest clinically-led commissioning organisation in England. We are responsible for buying health services for 1.3 million people in Birmingham and Solihull, and our budget is in excess of £1.9 ...
- 03 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - 120 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1RH, SW19 1RH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum plus Outer HCAS
NHS South West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, commissioning and buying health services for people living and working in South West London. We were formed on the 1st April 2020 through the merger of six borough CCGs. As a...
- 09 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, SS2 6HZ
- £45,753 to £51,668 pa
NHS Castle Point & Rochford and NHS Southend Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) commission health services in the south east of Essex. We are committed to ensuring the delivery of local, high quality services to meet the needs of the local population and to ...
- 30 June 2020
- NHS Jobs - Bradford, BD9 6RJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
Brief Description of the Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career committed professional to join the Estates & Facilities team at one of the UK’s leading Foundation Trusts. We are seeking to increase the support to our existing Capital Projects & ...
- 01 July 2020
- Designability - Bath
- £38,890 to £44,503 per year
- NHS Agenda for Change Band 7 plus generous pension package
Designability is an independent charity that enables disabled people to live with greater independence. Our expertise is in user-centred design, creating products with and for disabled people to improve and enrich their lives. All of our work is funded by ...
- 25 June 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - To be completed on recruitment, LL57 2PW
- £75,914 to £87,754 per annum
Job Summary & Purpose: The post holder is a senior Lead (regulated) health professional within the health board. The post holder will be directly accountable to the appropriate Executive Board member to support delivery of the specific responsibility for ...
- 10 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Nottingham, NG1 6GN, NG1 6GN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
This is an opportunity for a registered professional with a special interest in safeguarding, and experience of working with multi-agency partners, to influence the safeguarding and Looked After Children agenda across the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG ...
- 30 June 2020
- NHS Jobs - Monkton Hall, NE32 5NN
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Named Nurse Primary Care This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Safeguarding Nurse to join South Tyneside CCG Quality and Patient Safety team for this primary care safeguarding post. Applicants should have extensive experience and knowledge ...
- 07 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Woodland House, Maes y Coed Road, Cardiff, CF14 4HH
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board is one of the largest NHS organisations in Europe. We employ approximately 14,500 staff, and spend around £1.4 billion every year on providing health and wellbeing services to a population of around 472,400 people ...
- 10 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are looking for an innovative individual to provide an integral role in the design, delivery and evaluation of leadership apprenticeships within the Trust, working both independently and across collaborative partnerships. Key post holder responsibilities ...